View Poll Results: Shall i commit suicide as i am totally devastated and can't marry any other girl!!!!!

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Just carry on with life with dead heart.

3 100.00%
  • Commit suicide.

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What should i do???? Please help me!!!!!

What should i do???? Please help me!!!!!

Hello members,
    How are you all? This is very first post of mine on this great site. First of all i would like to thank the site owners and all the members for wonderful work.
    I am posting this just because i am too ashamed to admit this to any one in this world face to face. I need all of your suggestions!!!!
    I am a healthy young man of 25 years, and the most shocking thing of my life, in current world, is that i am still a pure virgin. I had never experienced what sex is!!!!!! I never had any girlfriend, until recently, with whom i just did dry humping with full clothes on. As i wanted to marry that girl and was deeply in love with her, i never thought to have sex with her until we get married. She was 19 years of age when our affair started (presently she is 21) and she was from one of the metro cities of India. But recently she ditched me saying that the environment of her home is like that we can't be married anyhow in future!!!! She agreed just to have good friendship with me all life long!!!!!
    I don't have any plans to marry at least 3-4 years from now. I am totally helpless in this matter, i can't even share all these things with any of my friends as none of them are like me!!!!!!! I know you all will make fun of me, but you tell me what can i do when i never got any such chance all these years of my life. Also, i am not at all ugly or average looking guy. I am 5feet 8inches in height, have good muscular body, almost fair in color. I am on the brink of losing my confidence!!!!!!! Please, tell me what shall i do now? I always had dreams of my future with that girl. Day by day i am getting more nervous. I am seriously considering to commit suicide now. She was the only girl i ever loved.
    If you people have any suggestions or tips, please give me!!!!!
    Last edited by coolvaibh2010; 27-01-11 at 02:19 AM.

You are a rare jewel to behold bro!!!!!
    Don't give in to peer pressure...If I had a choice to do it over again: I'd have waited.

Stop basing your confidence on how many sexual partners you've had or haven't.
    If you want you can PM me and I can help you with this...It's easy as cake, trust me..

It (to me) is quite virtuous that you want to wait until you are married, I like that a LOT!

You can do MANY things without having "intercourse" unless you want to wait until marriage for those as well?
    Even average guys can get women so if you are above average: you shouldn't have an issue getting women to be your girl.

What you don't do is KILL yourself over a women dude, EVER! K?
    You need to learn to respect people's decisions. You can't base YOUR life around ONE person.
    Get out, meet people, this is HOW people do it! Be outgoing, use your charm, be funny, fun and adventurous.

Quote Originally Posted by SelflessnHumble View Post
    You are a rare jewel to behold bro!!!!!
    Don't give in to peer pressure...If I had a choice to do it over again: I'd have waited.

Stop basing your confidence on how many sexual partners you've had or haven't.
    If you want you can PM me and I can help you with this...It's easy as cake, trust me..

It (to me) is quite virtuous that you want to wait until you are married, I like that a LOT!

You can do MANY things without having "intercourse" unless you want to wait until marriage for those as well?
    Even average guys can get women so if you are above average: you shouldn't have an issue getting women to be your girl.

What you don't do is KILL yourself over a women dude, EVER! K?
    You need to learn to respect people's decisions. You can't base YOUR life around ONE person.
    Get out, meet people, this is HOW people do it! Be outgoing, use your charm, be funny, fun and adventurous.

Hello there, thanks for your valuable suggestion. I really appreciate your effort for guiding me. You've said in your reply that you can help me in this matter!!!!! Really?? Can you please help me?? I am dying everyday and if you can help me out of it i will be thankful to you all my life. Please reply as soon as possible. I cant't PM you just because i am a new member here & this is my very first post. So, if you really can help me then please PM me. Waiting for your help!!!!!!

It is not shocking. It is admirable that you are choosing to wait. Continue to listen to your values. If anyone makes fun of this, it is because of their insecurities, not because of you.

Please know that it is not worth killing yourself over. I know it doesn't feel like it right now, but things will get better.

You say you can't share this with your friends because they are not like you. I suggest you find your closest friend and talk to them about this. Regardless of if they are the same as you in this regard, friends accept one another for who they are. If you don't feel comfortable doing this, please talk to somebody: a family member, counselor, priest/pastor if you are religious. There are credited online counselors if you find it easier to talk online. I don't know where you live, but most cities have suicide crisis hotlines and many cities also have hotlines for crises that are not suicidally based.

I may not know you personally, but I know that you are somebody special and you deserve the chance to feel like are special.