+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: A female co-worker blocked me from Facebook 2 days after confirming me.

yeah, and usually when you're just trying to be friends with someone you don't call them beautiful and all that off the bat

ftm is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    This guy can't be honest with anyone, not us and not himself. No guy gets "attached" to women and calls the "beautiful" and constantly tried to contact them without having some sexual motivation at heart. Frankly, I'm amazed this chick ever accepted his friend request in the first place. Furthermore, seeing as how the OP seems to think all this behavior is notmal, I would suggest that he seek some sort of professional help.

Quote Originally Posted by jtr View Post

"Thanx for the add! Missed you these last few weeks 2day the sun finally came out:o) thnx to u...I truly appreciate and honor your friendship. Please know, that in me, you'll ALWAYS have someone you can trust and count on. Have a great night...cya..."

"hey hard working girl...hope you had an awesome day...have a great weekend (hopefully youre not working)
    And do me a favor and write me back when you have a minute, or post something on my wall. I want you to feel 100% comfortable with me. Take care...ttyl"

"I�m sorry for everything. I was only trying to be your friend. I hope this didn�t cause any problems. If so, please accept my sincerest apologies. I�m deeply hurt that you had to block me, but I�m sure you had your reasons. Please understand that I was being friendly. After all I�m happily married, and you have a boyfriend, so my ONLY intention was to be your friend.

I�m so sorry"

PSYCHO, PSYCHO, MOTOR PSYCHO!!!!!!

Dude you need to watch a movie called: "Swingers."
    [url=http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0117802/]Swingers (1996) - IMDb[/url] Yeah.

I would have gotten a restraining order after the 1st message dude. Careepy.
    Your last message was pretty manipulative...when someone says they're sorry...they don't
    add in that they are "deeply hurt" due to them being blocked! (from a bullshit social networking site like FB, no less...

Mentioning the fact you are married AND the fact
    she had a boyfriend tells me it DID matter! -It is already implied both of you are taken, see?

selfless, I just wanted to let you know I used "butthurt" in conversation yesterday, laughed and thought of you

Quote Originally Posted by ashley89 View Post
    selfless, I just wanted to let you know I used "butthurt" in conversation yesterday, laughed and thought of you
    lol, really? Does this mean I can add you on facebook, and call you beautiful each time I see you? I will honor our friendship and stuff too.

Quote Originally Posted by SelflessnHumble View Post
    lol, really? Does this mean I can add you on facebook, and call you beautiful each time I see you? I will honor our friendship and stuff too.
    only if you send me a message AND wall comment every hour, on the hour. and wait for me after I get out of work, then yeah, sure

only if you send me a message AND wall comment every hour, on the hour. and wait for me after I get out of work, then yeah, sure
    K beautiful, I'd love to cherish your presence with postings of my valuing our friendship because I am truly blessed to be in same forum as you.
    I'm just a little nervous though.

Quote Originally Posted by SelflessnHumble View Post
    K beautiful, I'd love to cherish your presence with postings of my valuing our friendship because I am truly blessed to be in same forum as you.
    I'm just a little nervous though.
    ok I'm a little creeped out by this... I'm gonna block you now, but feel free to continue sending me an e-mail and/or maybe hiding in my closet to surprise me when I wake up in the morning sound good?

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I would be seriously CREEPED OUT. Jesus. My bf doesn't write me so many messages and tell me how blessed he is!! ****en shiet for realz , I would probably change job lol
    I wazzzz here

Wow. Seems you went WAY overboard.

Are you the guy that texts my soon to be ex-wife god bless and all that non sense while you have a wife and kids at home? You seem just as delusional as him. Luckily for your co-worker she saw through it.

jtr is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Folks! Please take it easy on me!!! Were talking about one improper line (that could be interpreted many different ways) in a PM (not a wall post) that caused this whole issue. I didn't write anything improper on her wall. Also you're making it as if though I stalked this girl, which is not the case. I never bother, or even go out of my way to approach her or anyone at work. I only talk to people when I run into them. I don't waste my employers pay by chit-chatting. Also, I wasn't "waiting for her" at her car as someone stated. We both get off work at the same time, and I was dusting the snow off my car. And why can't a married man tell another woman she's beautiful? I COMPLETELY DISAGREE!!! I'm really surprised that EVERYONE in this forum is throwing accusations at me, without even knowing what I'm about. A decent man, who's NEVER cheated on my wife, or in any other relationship. I admit I made a mistake, but so has everyone in this forum, and much worse I'm sure of that. Everything I told you was 100% truth, including the fact that in no way, shape or form was I trying to **** her. I can't believe there wasn't one person that could offer me one constructive piece of advice. Just slap, slap, slap. As far as I'm concerned, the ONLY thing that I hope for is that sometime in the future, she will find it in her heart to forgive me. And she's a real classy lady, bc I know all you bitches out there, would be calling my wife. Blocking my FB access was the best most subtle way to give me a hint that I crossed the line. So come on girls...show me some love...I'm not like most guys you know

Here's some constructive advice:

Quit being creepy.

You did get quite the ass-kicking in this thread, I'll give you that. But:

I can't believe there wasn't one person that could offer me one constructive piece of advice.
    Come on, seriously? You got a lot of constructive advice. Look:

yes, completely ignore her
    Never ever ever contact her again. And please don't act that way toward women ever again.
    When you waited for her to wish her a Merry Xmas, that should of been the first and last thing you should of said that day.
    Sorry man, but your gonna have to ignore her. She is gonna ignore you too, so be prepared.
    Save your smoothie talk for your wife...who might appreciate you talking this way.
    I would suggest that he seek some sort of professional help.
    Yeah, some of that was delivered with snark, but it's still constructive advice. And people understandably got upset(?) because of the way you treated that girl. It wasn't just one improper line in a PM, it was basically every single one of your interactions with her that you posted about. If you say you're a nice guy with the purest of intentions, then I believe you. But nothing you did makes you appear to be a nice guy.

Folks! Please take it easy on me!!! Were talking about one improper line (that could be interpreted many different ways) in a PM (not a wall post) that caused this whole issue. I didn't write anything improper on her wall. Also you're making it as if though I stalked this girl, which is not the case. I never bother, or even go out of my way to approach her or anyone at work. I only talk to people when I run into them. I don't waste my employers pay by chit-chatting. Also, I wasn't "waiting for her" at her car as someone stated. We both get off work at the same time, and I was dusting the snow off my car. And why can't a married man tell another woman she's beautiful? I COMPLETELY DISAGREE!!! I'm really surprised that EVERYONE in this forum is throwing accusations at me, without even knowing what I'm about. A decent man, who's NEVER cheated on my wife, or in any other relationship. I admit I made a mistake, but so has everyone in this forum, and much worse I'm sure of that. Everything I told you was 100% truth, including the fact that in no way, shape or form was I trying to **** her. I can't believe there wasn't one person that could offer me one constructive piece of advice. Just slap, slap, slap. As far as I'm concerned, the ONLY thing that I hope for is that sometime in the future, she will find it in her heart to forgive me. And she's a real classy lady, bc I know all you bitches out there, would be calling my wife. Blocking my FB access was the best most subtle way to give me a hint that I crossed the line. So come on girls...show me some love...I'm not like most guys you know
    you're obviously delusional if you think what you did is ok! you did stalk her, by constantly sending her messages. you should have taken the hint when she didn't reply to any of them. and while it's obvious that you are going to find other people attractive, I think it's wrong to tell another woman she's beautiful. if I were married, I sure as hell wouldn't want my husband hitting on some girl at work! it was definitely creepy and uncalled for, if it wasn't, she wouldn't have blocked you. I don't know what you came here to hear, but everyone is telling you the truth dude.

you're obviously delusional if you think what you did is ok! you did stalk her, by constantly sending her messages. you should have taken the hint when she didn't reply to any of them. and while it's obvious that you are going to find other people attractive, I think it's wrong to tell another woman she's beautiful. if I were married, I sure as hell wouldn't want my husband hitting on some girl at work! it was definitely creepy and uncalled for, if it wasn't, she wouldn't have blocked you. I don't know what you came here to hear, but everyone is telling you the truth dude.
    Exactly.

Another thing to note, OP: I'm pretty sure that you had said you had feelings for her that were more than friendly. So what gives?

Edit:

Surprisingly, she didn't respond to this, or ANY other posts I wrote on her wall. All very straight-forward small-talk stuff. Never insinuating anything more than a friendship. Although I must be honest with you to get an honest answer: I did like her a LOT more than I should've."
    Last edited by curly1118; 03-02-11 at 09:19 AM.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast