+ Follow This Topic

Thread: hahai ;(

hahai ;(

We are exclusive with this guy for a month now. He is okay, i know he loves me , i can feel it. But the problem is whenever we're not together and we are texting, he would suddenly be gone and would never reply anymore, and after 2 hours, he would explain why he was not able to reply. i kept on telling him that if he really cares for me, he could tell me or text me that*hey i'll be busy, text you later*, instead of letting me wait for his text for like hours..and whenver we have a date, he is usually late, like right now, I'm waiting for like 2 hours already...

i'm starting to get annoyed , i want to break up with him.

damn girl he explains why he cant text you right away! unless you think he is lying you should cut him a little slack. tonight when you talk to him tell him how you feel. maybe he has a good reason for being late like work? is he a doctor? but if he doesnt have a good reason then **** him dump his ass!
    I got loaded last night on a bottle of gin
    And I had a fight with my redneck girlfriend
    But when I'm drinkin' I am nobody's friend
    Please baby wait for me until they let me out again

Is it uncommon for people to take a while to respond to a text? Everyone I know just texts when they're not busy. No one gets angry if it takes a while. Do you expect him to be glued to his phone 24/7? I think that's unreasonable. But if he's always late for dates and never calls to let you know, that's bullshit. I'd say give him 20 minutes to be there and if he doesn't show, then go do something else, even if you just go to a library or something. Just be unavailable.

Or, yeah, just break up with him.

You come across as being a bit clingy to me, so I'm imagining that you are the sort who will text constantly and throughout a day and expect that this is what he wants to do also and to be there and to reply pronto and to every text you send. Maybe he doesn't reply for 2 hours and because he's starting to feel suffocated by all of your texting?

[QUOTE=xxazurexx;671961]You come across as being a bit clingyQUOTE]

a bit clingy? you are beeing too nice xxazurexx. this girl is crazy clingy. if you want to get someone who is at your beckoned call get yourself a well trained dog. dogs live for their owners. and love you unconditionally.

trisha. the world does not stop turning the very moment you decide you get an inkling to text someone. people have jobs, people have class, people sleep and eat and poop, people have friends, people go to movies and watch tv and read, people play sports and video games, people have family, people read, people talk on the phone. and i'm sure i'm missing lots of other people do during the day.

now if your bf was some abnormal boring guy who did none of the above. yes, i would be worried that this abnoral boring guy doesn't respond to you pronto.

two extremes!
    the text thing makes you out to be clingy as hell.
    ...however if a girl i was dating was two hours late for a date continually then id dump her ass. (situation dependent obviously, like if she was looking after her ill mum or something then thats fine obviously, but if she just didn't give any reason and turned up late then i'd get pissed off...)

vvvv and what that guy said ... lol vvvvv
    Last edited by eonbar; 04-02-11 at 06:39 PM.

You've been together for a month and you think he loves you. And you're pissed off if he doesn't reply immediately. You need to get a grip on reality. If I was the guy I'd be very pissed off with you