+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I feel stupid (even considering i like him!)

I feel stupid (even considering i like him!)

There's a boy I THINK I MIGHT like... He's called Joe.He doesn't like me and that's for certain, I think he likes this other girl. Anyway it started when, in English, I went to work in a group with all these boys in it. A girl flicked ink all over us, and him, I didn't get any on me but he got tones on him. I then joined a group with some other boys and one of my girl friends. He came over, and as a joke, he put his arm around my shoulder saying,"yeah we're best mates" actually rubbing ink on me. A rumor went round ages ago he liked this other girl. And he has his guitar lesson after mine and keeps on talking to me about it. Then last night, this really annoyed me, I had to go to an event at school. It was at about 10 at night. I followed a group of girls, boys and him to watch them play the kissing version of spin the bottle. Me and the girl (the one he is thought to fancy) didn't want to play. I saw him kiss this girl on the cheek, but he didn't seem happy about it. Then when everybody was still playing I said,"this is so boring!" he tapped me on the back. I don't know why I find him so nice but he just is. He doesn't like me, I thought he did after the ink thing but now I think he's just a big flirt... that I can't help liking, the tiniest bit.

How can I stop liking him? I hang out with his friends but not really him.

Okay so you're like 14?

I don't know how to tell you to "stop" liking someone. It's not like you're in love. Just stop. Hang out with other people.