Okay, so this is reallly confusing to me. It's long, but please please help me!
This boy met me at my work, and was flirting and all and called me cute. A few times later he came in, he was really shy and couldnt ask for my number so his cousin gave me his. His cousin said he never acts this way around girls, and its different with me. We talked and stuff for like amonth, hung out, he came to my work(gas station) every day i worked! I'm 18 he was 16 almost 17. I met his parents the day he asked me out, and later he met mine. We reallly really liked me, and called me pretty, cute, beautiful, gorgeous, all that. After a month of dating, a little over, he broke up with me. We didnt really have much time to spend together around that time, he got a new job, and said he didnt want to hurt me by not spending time together. said he still really liked me, was sorry, wanted to stay friends and date later.
After a few weeks, we talked, and he finally came to my work and got his coat. actually,i had to go out and give it to him. i handed it to him, he said thank ya! and i said yup and walked away. later, he would come in and say hi and wave and al that. i kinda ignored him.

he was the one who broke up with me, even though he really liked me still... i texted him, and he was all 'well isaid hi and you didnt say nothin till i said something about' and 'you walked away from me when you gavem e your coat and i never walked away from you' .... he always was liike 'text or call me later or tomorrow'... so, whats up with him?!?!

oh and a few days ago he said he isnt over me, gets drunk every chance he can since he broke up with... still likes me but doesnt know what to do.