+ Follow This Topic

Thread: i need help not getting in a relationship

i need help not getting in a relationship

ok here's whats happening. a while ago (Canadian thanksgiving) i broke up with my girlfriend. now it seems her sister is hitting on me. the thing is, i'm in highschool. it would look bad if i went out with her. i don't have feelings for her now, but i'm afraid they might develop. she hasn't said anything about it but she has been putting out strong signs. i can't say anything about it because she can easily deny it. so far what i've been doing is playing dumb but today on facebook she posted a love song then (in chat) told me to listen to it. again i played dumb and said i listened to it on the radio but i messed up. to try to put an end to thee comment (like i always do) i said" i never listened to the lyrics tho ... interesting". (the video with the song had the lyrics)

what do i do?

ps i'm in grade 10

Would look bad if you went out with her? How old is she? And she might be trying to lead you on then drop you like a sack of potatoes because in her eyes you probably hurt her sister, so she wants you to feel like that too. Just a guess.

she's my age. the thing that would make it look bad is that i went out with her sister

Alright, well like I said. She might be trying to get back at you. So just stay away. Don't spend time with her and don't talk to her as much.