+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I got scabies for a gal I really liked!

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

I got scabies for a gal I really liked!

(this post is for a friend...) he's interested in other opinions other than mine.

So I have this friend who was dating this gal. They hit it off and slept together quickly all was well it wasn't exclusive but eventually became exclusive. At first he liked her more, later she started to like him more. This has been going on for just shy of 2 months. This chick is also a bit of a slutty gal- no harm in that if you're CLEAN (which clearly she wasn't).

Then he noticed bites... looked it up symptoms pointed to scabies, went to a DR who didn't think he did. Well he figured out he did and got the treatment so he's good now BUT: this chick has fallen and is hurt friend isn't all that interested anymore. Is put off that she didn't get herself taken care of. She also claims she saw 2 DR's 3 different times. And they told her she had dry skin/ eyxema (sp).

So now she's hurt he wants space, and he's like am I allowed to be upset/ want some space? I say hell yes! She doesn't take care of herself and even if the DR's told her dry skin... you're just going to ignore it?

What are your thoughts?

what exactly is scabies?? i always hear it but never actually knew what it was?
    I got loaded last night on a bottle of gin
    And I had a fight with my redneck girlfriend
    But when I'm drinkin' I am nobody's friend
    Please baby wait for me until they let me out again

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Oh it's like body lice...

I'm also unsure 'exactly' what it is. But that it is associated with dirty people who don't possess good hygiene.

Quote Originally Posted by girl68 View Post
    Oh it's like body lice...
    OMFG! I don't blame him for backing off.

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i call bullshit on scabies. she probably did have some skin condition that you guys have completely exaggerated and deeply hurt her.

"Scabies is an itchy, highly contagious skin condition caused by an infestation by the itch mite Sarcoptes scabiei."

if she did have she'd be itching like there's no tomorrow and would've known there's something wrong. second of all how much pubic hair does she have?

"What makes the itch of scabies distinctive is its relentless quality, at least after several weeks. Other itchy skin conditions -- eczema, hives, and so forth -- tend to produce symptoms that wax and wane. These types of itch may keep people from falling asleep at night for a little while, but they rarely prevent sleep or awaken the sufferer in the middle of the night."
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

So...she's been to several doctors and none of them told her she has scabies. How is your friend so sure he caught it from her?

[url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scabies]Scabies - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/url]
    Always forgive your enemies - nothing annoys them so much.
    Oscar Wilde

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
    ~ by Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    He knows because her ex later told her that he had scabies therefore one can reasonably presume she got it from him and then gave it to my friend.

My friend got the scabie "shampoo" and was fine. Oh and she's finally treated herself and is clean. So if it wasn't scabies it's funny how they've been treated for it and are now free of this magical "skin condition"

As for the pubes- I'm not going there.

Yeah he has every right to be pissed and upset. That chick is just fricken dirty. If she liked this guy then she should have gotten checked out. What if she had herpes or aids or something like that? EW

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    That's kinda the view I took too... He's lucky it was JUST scabies... she could have gave him something much worse. He's sad though he did like her... but I dunno I guess there are people who can look past crap like that and there are those who can't I can't look past STD's and I don't think he can either.

Quote Originally Posted by girl68 View Post
    He knows because her ex later told her that he had scabies therefore one can reasonably presume she got it from him and then gave it to my friend.
    Fair enough.

I think your friend is overreacting. It's not an STD. And she was trying to take care of it, she just couldn't get the proper diagnosis. I'm sure she had no idea she could be contagious. People with good hygiene can still get scabies, so to call her dirty or slutty is harsh. Anyone can get it. It's gross, but it's on par with catching a cold. It's a silly reason to shun someone he apparently likes.

I dunno. Sounds like the whole dry skin/eczema thing was just a way to get around getting in trouble. And two doctors three different times... I'm sure it could happen. But I don't think it's very likely.

haaa i just realized the title of this thread makes it sound like he gave her the present of scabies
    I got loaded last night on a bottle of gin
    And I had a fight with my redneck girlfriend
    But when I'm drinkin' I am nobody's friend
    Please baby wait for me until they let me out again

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    LOL I know ^.

She's a total slut though and this is not based on the scabies she is a true slut. She had several f**k buddies when they first hooked up it was open and she was honest she was sleeping with more than one guy. She freely admits she's not a "relationship" type of girl were his words... so needless to say I'm not calling her a dirty slut because she had this... she IS a slut...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast