+ Follow This Topic

Thread: If you had your heart broken by your EX GF or BF then post here

If you had your heart broken by your EX GF or BF then post here

Hey everyone I thought it would be a good idea to start a thread and post our stories and how we all got our hearts broken by the people we use to love once. The point of this thread is so that everyone can support each other and help each other move on.

I will start with my story and it is really not a pleasant story because I have had my heart broken really badly. I dated a girl for 4 years and we broke up and she started flirting with other guys and started dating a guy at the start of this year. I didn't know all this because we have broken up many times before so I thought that were practically still together. Well anyways long story short her cousin told me that she has been going our with this guy at the start of the month but she herself didn't tell me this and denied it and all she told me is that she doesn't want a relationship right now but does want me in the future.

So I believed her and didn't listen to what her cousin had told me but then she did tell me that this guy was her mate and that she likes him but they haven't been going out. So i accepted to be her friend for a while but then I wrote her a final goodbye letter saying that I need to move on and that she has nothing to offer me because we were in a serious relationship but she wanted to go with another guy and that she didn't wanna be a part of my life anymore. I gave her the letter and she called me and messaged me begging me not to leave I didn't answer to her calls or messages until she said that shes ganna do something stupid to herself and that she is going to quit her university and that forced me to talk to her again. I told her how stupid she had been and she told me that she was going to focus on her studies and when the time was right we would get back together and that she would not do any stupid things anymore so I accepted that. Until 3 days ago where she messaged me saying that she doesn't want me to be a part of her life and that she doesnt love me anymore. I asked to see her so I went to see her for a few minutes because I always had a feeling that she did have a boyfriend but all she said to me is that she stopped loving me and she really likes this guy that everyone says is her boyfriend.

Later on I found out that he was her boyfriend all along and that he found out that she was still interested in me and loved me and dumped her so she said that she doesnt love me anymore to try and win him back or something. But to go from 4 years of love to her doing this to me when all this is not even my fault is just terrible and no one can ever take such things from the people they love. I was ready to leave and move on with my life but she stopped me and now she just left me there as if I was nothing without a care in the world and was able to look me straight in the eye when I use to see her and tell me that she loves me and wants me in her future.

I would never expect this from anyone let alone my own girl who I loved for so many years.

Quote Originally Posted by R3AL_LUV View Post
    Hey everyone I thought it would be a good idea to start a thread and post our stories and how we all got our hearts broken by the people we use to love once. The point of this thread is so that everyone can support each other and help each other move on.

I will start with my story and it is really not a pleasant story because I have had my heart broken really badly. I dated a girl for 4 years and we broke up and she started flirting with other guys and started dating a guy at the start of this year. I didn't know all this because we have broken up many times before so I thought that were practically still together. Well anyways long story short her cousin told me that she has been going our with this guy at the start of the month but she herself didn't tell me this and denied it and all she told me is that she doesn't want a relationship right now but does want me in the future.

So I believed her and didn't listen to what her cousin had told me but then she did tell me that this guy was her mate and that she likes him but they haven't been going out. So i accepted to be her friend for a while but then I wrote her a final goodbye letter saying that I need to move on and that she has nothing to offer me because we were in a serious relationship but she wanted to go with another guy and that she didn't wanna be a part of my life anymore. I gave her the letter and she called me and messaged me begging me not to leave I didn't answer to her calls or messages until she said that shes ganna do something stupid to herself and that she is going to quit her university and that forced me to talk to her again. I told her how stupid she had been and she told me that she was going to focus on her studies and when the time was right we would get back together and that she would not do any stupid things anymore so I accepted that. Until 3 days ago where she messaged me saying that she doesn't want me to be a part of her life and that she doesnt love me anymore. I asked to see her so I went to see her for a few minutes because I always had a feeling that she did have a boyfriend but all she said to me is that she stopped loving me and she really likes this guy that everyone says is her boyfriend.

Later on I found out that he was her boyfriend all along and that he found out that she was still interested in me and loved me and dumped her so she said that she doesnt love me anymore to try and win him back or something. But to go from 4 years of love to her doing this to me when all this is not even my fault is just terrible and no one can ever take such things from the people they love. I was ready to leave and move on with my life but she stopped me and now she just left me there as if I was nothing without a care in the world and was able to look me straight in the eye when I use to see her and tell me that she loves me and wants me in her future.

I would never expect this from anyone let alone my own girl who I loved for so many years.
    Actually it is partly your fault for letting it happen and no she didn't stop you, you chose to stay with her knowing what's she was like.

But if it helps you to move on, what does it matter? But I guess at some point in time you will realise only you are responsible for the decisions you make and no-one else and no-one can force you to do anything you don't want to

Might sound like I'm being hard and unfair, but it's a good lesson to take into your next relationship. Stuff like this comes up again, take control of it and don't let it happen.