+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Just met her, let's see what you guys think. (laundry list of problems)

This can't be real. I smell a troll too. I mean, at 22, you have to sleep with a different guy every other week to hit that number.... and to be STD-free.... almost impossible.
    I see how you are attracted to her...such a novelty....so different from your background. Honestly, do you want to be one of 100s that she had casual sex with?
    Or are you expecting to be her LAST? Hmmm.. that might be worth waiting for, but that's just freaky.

Well, in the end; you are the one who will have to answer for your choices...if it were me I can tell you that there is no clear answer.
    I'm a sucker for people in that I always give more than I get in return, and it's not because I write them out in a column on paper... I don't mind it at all...

That said: She has quite the past and the battle scars to show for it. What are the elements you want in a woman? If the main ones
    are the chemistry, the feeling she gives you, and the quality of time you spend together then her past should not matter at all, HOWEVER...

I would want to see her tested and have her personally share the results with me (willfully) not forced.
    It doesn't cheapen the relationship to want to see her "CarFax" if that makes any sense to you...

The fact is dude: she will die just as certain as you will die...
    What is her prognosis? How long does she have? Has she discussed it with you? Have you done any research on her exact condition at this point in time?

This is what I would do: but if I liked her: I would pursue her. It will hurt either way if you two break up (due to natural causalities) or a sudden death.

I find that the motivation and will to live: can supersede one doctor's outlook on a patient. I've witnessed it and I'm loving proof of it so it does exist.
    [url=http://infectiousdiseases.about.com/od/respiratoryinfections/a/kissing.htm]Kissing Diseases - Infectious Diseases Spread Through Kissing and Saliva[/url] I would read this, and couple this new found knowledge with what she may have...and proceed with caution.

If any woman said *any* one of those anecdotes during a date with me, the only thing that would keep me sitting at that table would be some morbid fascination!

Had sex with more than 100 people Great, not only is she an amoral cum dumpster, she is also confused about her sexuality. Truly a carefree person who does not contemplate consequences about *anything*

She was at some point infected with chlamydia [and possibly other STDs] Clarifies my reasoning on the previous little anecdote. I am seriously puking my guts out hardcore just at the thought of kissing her!

She has bone cancer! Shit, no wonder she has the carelessness of a suicide bomber! She is trying to take as many people to hell with her as she can!

Her ex has 27 felonies, murder being one of them, lives up the street from her and still stalks her. Great, so even if you decided to lower yourself to all the infectious risks and have a relationship with her, you have an unsurpassed lack of intelligence to deal with! Not to mention, a psychotic boyfriend to defend yourself from!

Whether or not she's lying about all this, she's batshit crazy!!! I instantly felt better about all the crazies I ever dated after reading your post. But you know what? To hell with reasoning - if you really like her, give her a shot. Be sure to keep us updated!

I'm wondering why she would lie about all that shit though. In saying she's slept with 100 people, had all these STD's and her ex is a psycho criminal and bone cancer...aint exactly impressing is it?

Well it aint impressing no one other than the OP it would seem..

I'd imagine this was the kind of shit you would say to a guy you didn't fancy....lols
    Last edited by xxazurexx; 16-02-11 at 06:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by xxazurexx View Post
    I'm wondering why she would lie about all that shit though. In saying she's slept with 100 people, had all these STD's and her ex is a psycho criminal and bone cancer...aint exactly impressing is it?

Well it aint impressing no one other than the OP it would seem..

I'd imagine this was the kind of shit you would say to a guy you didn't fancy....lols

Exactly, I'm gonna have to call Bull shit on this one though. Who in there right mind would need advice on what to do in this situation????

Quote Originally Posted by IncognitoSir View Post
    Exactly, I'm gonna have to call Bull shit on this one though. Who in there right mind would need advice on what to do in this situation????
    It could happen, dude. Unlikely, but possible...What is it that Spock said?

"If you eliminate the impossible whatever remains, although improbable must be the truth."

Well I can assure you I'm not a troll. I've been doing this relationship and dating thing for a while and this is a first for me, too.

I mean technically, I don't think I'll get anything from kissing her. As I said sex is out of the question, so yeah. As far as papers and STD checks, she's willing to provide. Along with medical papers of her.... like what now, 6 conditions? I've known her for 3 days now and every day she tells me a fancy medical word I've never heard of. I research these things immediately when I get home. Want a black hole in time and space? She graduated med school and is a home care nurse.... no wonder you guys think I'm trolling. I'd think so, too.

Anywho. I mean. The past is the past, and while it does matter, all I can do is see if she is the cum dumpster she used to be. So far, she shows no signs of this. I am still on the fence on pathological liar, though, as the story of last night was that one of her friends decided to put a car in neutral and roll it down hill, and got her arm ripped off.

Today, one of her friends went to jail for an undisclosed crime. So is her past haunting her future? Just because she quit hard core drugs, doesn't mean her friends did. So is she guilty by association? Or is all of this bullshit in her head?

Who the hell knows. But aside from everything mentioned about all of that, I do like our chemistry. While she does talk about things like this a lot and brings up her past a fair amount (after saying she hates talking about it....).....we work well together.

I'm going to bring her over to my house tonight I decided. **** it. I'll post an update as soon as I have one. As of now, we'll be going out in a few hours.

Jesus Christ. One of you is a liar. I can't tell if it's you lying to us, or her lying to you. Graduated med school? Before the age of 22? While ****ing all those people? Yessss. Tell us more.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkest Heaven View Post
    As far as papers and STD checks, she's willing to provide. Along with medical papers of her.... like what now, 6 conditions?
    Papers? Like the papers you get when you purchase a purebred dog from a breeder? That's pretty nifty. All potential girlfriends should come with documentation.

Did she offer these papers, or did you ask for them?

as the story of last night was that one of her friends decided to put a car in neutral and roll it down hill, and got her arm ripped off.
    WOW....never a dull moment in her life it seems.

Or 'imaginary' life would be more like it.

Aww c'mon, do you seriously believe her shit? LOLS

She is probably peeing herself laughing at how so easily you are taken in.

She'd have to be lying to me. And no, I honestly don't really believe most of what she says. There are a few key things that she says that I do believe and like... but yeah, we'll see how tonight goes. I plan on talking to her about multiple things.

Please at least tell me she's the most gorgeous woman on the face of the planet. That's got to be the reason you're even entertaining this, right?

She's pretty amazing looking. But the reason I'm entertaining this is because I actually enjoy our time spent together. I mean, if all of this is a bold faced lie, which who knows, could be, could not be, FML right? But it's been a fun ride so far.

I am, however, going to hold off on making out with tongue because of a canker sore that developed today. I've been sick, and I have read on multiple websites that canker sores can get infected from saliva or whatever. So, pecks on the lips all the way tonight.

So because she's amazing looking, you will overlook the fact that she would appear to be ia dirty big liar you could never trust?

You deserve what is coming to you in that case.

I have no evidence that is lying. Yeah the stuff SOUNDS impossible, and yeah I don't believe her, but I'm not going to let go of a person that I have fun with just in the off chance she is lying about something.

When I have direct evidence of a lie, then I'll cut ties that very second. If she is lying, it won't take long for her to confuse herself. Since there ARE so many stories and all.

As of now, I'm trying to be understanding because I enjoy my time with her.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkest Heaven View Post
    I am, however, going to hold off on making out with tongue because of a canker sore that developed today. I've been sick, and I have read on multiple websites that canker sores can get infected from saliva or whatever. So, pecks on the lips all the way tonight.
    With this above paragraph:

You are either:

1. A troll
    2. A very desperate and hard up guy....and to even entertain a woman who was riddled with STD's.....and I think you are a troll because you aren't taking this seriously enough but seem to be 'laughing' about it and find it hilarious and are taking it too 'light heartedly'.....
    Last edited by xxazurexx; 16-02-11 at 08:35 AM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast