+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Just met her, let's see what you guys think. (laundry list of problems)

Or
    3: Trying to be fair and not judge somebody off of a horrible past. :-/ I don't understand why I can't give somebody like this a chance without being a troll or a loser. Maybe I'm just understanding?

^Bullshit.

IMO you are as stupid as her and if you will believe all that shit.

Maybe you should stick with her....two 'fruitcakes' together.

I'll be stupid for now then. Meanwhile, you'll be a close minded bitch. But hey, at least you are STD free and I may not be, so good job, you win.

^Don't call me a bitch, TROLL PRICK!
    Last edited by xxazurexx; 16-02-11 at 09:06 AM.

Simmer down, folks. No need for name-calling.

It never fails to amaze me, the lot of members so poised to label someone as a troll every time a newbie comes along with a ridiculous account to share. I'm giving the OP credit because I happen to know [not on a personal level, thank the gods] a girl who is in a similar predicament, i.e. cancer, smoked a lotta pole, lost her marbles, etc.. She happens to be dating a man who is 34 years older than her. I have no idea why any sane person would actually be attracted to that type, but hey, whatever gets you off, right? I think I agree, though, if you're so repulsed by her that you need to make a thread about this, and yet you want to kiss her and continue to pursue her, then no doubt, you are desperate.

Having a canker-free mouth is not going to guarantee your personal health, though. Just realize, every time you expose yourself to physical contact with her, you're risking contracting chlamydia or any other diseases she may have that don't show up on tests.
    Last edited by doppelgaenger; 16-02-11 at 09:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post
    It never fails to amaze me, the lot of members so poised to label someone as a troll every time a newbie comes along with a ridiculous account to share.
    I'm glad someone else brought this up. In any thread that's even a little out of the ordinary, people show up screaming "TROLL!" It's getting excessive and it just kind of ruins threads. If you think it's a bullshit thread, then don't post in it. Or report them or something.

Why does it even matter if someone's trolling if it's not disruptive to the forum? I, for one, love a good troll. It's so much more entertaining than the usual, "I met a girl and she doesn't like me what do i do ablublublub."

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Hah! This thread is funny.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Taking your post as genuine, I think it's pretty clear that she is making a lot of s**t up. 100 sex partners for a 22 year old is an unbelievable number unless there is some commercial activity involved. I did some quick Internet research and found no connection between bone cancer and chlamydia. A person wouldn't be living down the street from anyone with 27 felonies (including murder) unless they lived down the street from a prison.

I think she is probably a sad girl whose real life is not interesting enough for her, so she is making up a more exciting one.

Not good girlfriend material for sure

Carl.
    Last edited by carl1222; 16-02-11 at 08:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post
    Simmer down, folks. No need for name-calling.
    Ok Dad

Quote Originally Posted by qwertz View Post
    Hah! This thread is funny.
    lmao.... There have been some proper 'classics' lately eh?

Quote Originally Posted by MerryH View Post
    I'm glad someone else brought this up. In any thread that's even a little out of the ordinary, people show up screaming "TROLL!" It's getting excessive and it just kind of ruins threads. If you think it's a bullshit thread, then don't post in it. Or report them or something.

Why does it even matter if someone's trolling if it's not disruptive to the forum? I, for one, love a good troll. It's so much more entertaining than the usual, "I met a girl and she doesn't like me what do i do ablublublub."
    I prefer the funny ones.....like Speakerspoke.

We met at our usual spot, and after a few minutes I brought her to my house. She got upset that I didn't want to go to her house, but I basically said "your roomate is stalking you. The guy that lives in your house sleeps on your bed because he wants you all to himself. This is what you told me, so why in the blue hell would I go over there and put myself in that situation"?

So she said she would handle that. Otherwise, when I brought her to my house, everything went well. The way I see this now is that I spend so much time here and talking to my friends about her past, planning for the worst, thinking all sorts of stupid shit... but when we spend time together, everything goes by perfectly well and we are both excited to see each other.

So no, I'm not desperate. I have no trouble picking up females and interacting with them on a dating level. She entertains me, and while some of her stories are a little out there, I don't think she straight up lied about anything at this point.

Only time will tell, but I'm not throwing away somebody that makes me happy because of a shitty past.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by xxazurexx View Post
    I prefer the funny ones.....like Speakerspoke.
    Someone banned that guy, dammit.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by Darkest Heaven View Post
    her ex has 27 felonies, murder being one of them, lives up the street from her and still stalks her.
    Wow! He's already out of prison after doing time for murder! When did she start dating him? Five years ago? Ten years ago? Are you sure that she is just 22?

I think that it's more likely that she is lying about this, and probably other things.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

Dude, it could not be any more clear that she is lying, and that's the present, not the past. Call me closed-minded if you want, but there are some people who just don't deserve a "another chance." If you have any respect for yourself, you'll let this one go.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast