+ Follow This Topic

Thread: He cums too quick

He cums too quick

The title says it all really. My question is...how do I fix this? He takes like a minute. And he is embarrassed about it. What can I do to help him? Have him wear a condom?

Also, I haven't ask him to, but he also hasn't asked if he could give me oral. I thought this was something basically all guys LIKED to do. I am beginning to think he is very inexperienced...?
    Last edited by Fabulous; 16-02-11 at 03:50 PM.

Can he manage a second erection soon after coming, say in an hour? He probably can if the first one was so brief. I'm guessing that it would take much longer to make him cum on second erection.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Tell him to wear a condom AND masturbate before he comes to see you. There are also supposed to be some techniques that help men learn to control themselves (you can research this online), but I think they have to be very motivated to learn, and to be honest, if he isn't very interested in giving you pleasure, I'm not sure how much success he will have.

Also, I think you should let him know (in as nice a way as possible) that you expect to enjoy sex, too. Too many women give up the orgasm in the interest of not hurting his feelings, and they never end up with satisfactory sex lives.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

[url=http://www.durex.com/en-gb/products/condoms/pages/performa.aspx]Performa[/url]

hopefully this will help bagged some for when im drunk ... and they help
    personally i think its a mental thing, so try these until he relaxes and its a non issue, then phase them out....
    Last edited by eonbar; 16-02-11 at 10:22 PM.

Eh, I am not exactly the voice of experience here, but guys can control it to certain point... I think. Unless I'm not male.

When i was younger i used to cum too quickly. Then I learned my own body, and found out that i can get hard again after 10 minutes, and i can then last for as long as i want... So i basically masturbated right before i met with my date. As i became more experienced, my body adjusted and now i dont lose erection after i cum. My woman likes to make me cum really quick, and then we would make love for hours afterwards. It has much to do with individuals, but the body does in fact re-adjust.

Thanks for all the advice, it's very reassuring to be about to discuss these taboo topics without embarrassment.