+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Just met her, let's see what you guys think. (laundry list of problems)

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkest Heaven View Post
    We met at our usual spot, and after a few minutes I brought her to my house. She got upset that I didn't want to go to her house, but I basically said "your roomate is stalking you. The guy that lives in your house sleeps on your bed because he wants you all to himself. This is what you told me, so why in the blue hell would I go over there and put myself in that situation"?

So she said she would handle that. Otherwise, when I brought her to my house, everything went well. The way I see this now is that I spend so much time here and talking to my friends about her past, planning for the worst, thinking all sorts of stupid shit... but when we spend time together, everything goes by perfectly well and we are both excited to see each other.

So no, I'm not desperate. I have no trouble picking up females and interacting with them on a dating level. She entertains me, and while some of her stories are a little out there, I don't think she straight up lied about anything at this point.

Only time will tell, but I'm not throwing away somebody that makes me happy because of a shitty past.
    What?? wheres todays little story/lie/joke ?? I'm disappointed she didnt tell you about the ex's penis that got trapped in a car door and had to be amputated. Such a let down.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Only time will tell, but I'm not throwing away somebody that makes me happy because of a shitty past.
    I'm sure you've noticed by now that some people here have been mocking you, or calling you some kind of troll because your story is too stupid to be taken seriously. In the off-chance that you are, in fact, being serious and truthful, let me spoon-feed to your misfortunate, 22-year-old, virgin head what's actually going on, and why you should be concerned.

So you meet this girl. She obviously has a past that not only more drama-filled than yours, but it's to the point where it's ridiculous and indicative that she might be a pathological liar. She's slept with a hundred people at 22. Okay.

Why should you be concerned? Clearly, you have no room to judge her. You can't judge someone on their past, but only how they treat you and, to a lesser degree, others, so you're correct about that.

However, this is indicative of a larger set of problems. These problems should be a concern to you, because you can use this information to determine whether or not you're headed towards failure.

Actually, I really don't care enough to type the rest of that out, and I have shit to do. Point is, with that much experience, she's using you for something. For a woman to go for some male who's retarded, experience-wise, just never happens. If she isn't using you, she's nowhere near as fond of you as you are of her.

Likes attracts. She's going to eventually want someone just as experienced. After she gets what she wants from you, or becomes bored, it won't matter. Your heart will be invested, and she won't care. Then you'll be fu​cked. I'll be here, laughing at you, telling you that I told you so. You won't receive the slightest bit of sympathy from us; we'll still be calling you an idiot.

In the best-case scenario, the psychological mess in her brain that caused her to have all of that experience (or lie) is going to come back and bite you. Are you under some sort of delusion that makes you believe you can fix her, or that she can change? lulz.

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    gosh, even the slut that i am had less than 15 by the age of 33.
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

This morning after she was gone we were texting and she presented me with 10 loop holes for every 1 story she told. Upon confrontation, she patched them all up with alibis from heaven.

So, two things here. One, she's full of shit, or two, she's super woman. I'm going to go with the former and end game. I told her I don't know if I can be a part of her crazy life, to which she said that's the only way she can live.

Aaaand I was like k, well I don't really want that. She said it's a shame because she really liked me, I told her I really liked her, and that's the end of that for now.

Just because I haven't had sex doesn't make me inexperienced in other departments. There are many people who live an alternative lifestyle. But this isn't about that.

I got my proof that I needed that she's either the best thing in the world, or full of shit. No surprises, no tears, just a "here we go again" thing.

Plus, I start a new job today, so I really won't be worrying too much about women or dating at all until I get settled in

Or
    3: Trying to be fair and not judge somebody off of a horrible past. :-/ I don't understand why I can't give somebody like this a chance without being a troll or a loser. Maybe I'm just understanding?
    This morning after she was gone we were texting and she presented me with 10 loop holes for every 1 story she told. Upon confrontation, she patched them all up with alibis from heaven.

So, two things here. One, she's full of shit, or two, she's super woman. I'm going to go with the former and end game. I told her I don't know if I can be a part of her crazy life, to which she said that's the only way she can live.
    You need to develop a sort of intuition about which girls you should and shouldn't be dating. If you give every girl the benefit of doubt, you're not going to have a successful dating career. Think of dating as if you were an employer looking to hire someone. First you read the resume, determining whether they qualify - and if they don't, you don't waste your time on an interview. You have to be keen about all the details, otherwise you will make yourself miserable with situations like this.

Life's too short.

I know. I really enjoyed my time with her, though. And I let feelings go over logic. She has been texting me asking why everything had to be my way. Meet at my chosen location or house, her drive 45 minutes, me not, nobody goes the extra mile for her, yadda yadda.

I explained to her that I'm not okay with driving down there because I'm not comfortble with her drug addict friends. She "understood" until I said I wouldn't go down there. Then she got mad because I didn't go the extra mile, etc etc.

So basically, it's my fault.

*shit faced grin*

Good.

I just found out that one my ex's friends knows this bitch.

You know, I'm turning into a really hateful person here and it's not healthy, but damn, sometimes, the people that get cancer make me believe that life kicks ****ing ass sometimes.

Oh, my first day at work went well.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234