+ Follow This Topic

Thread: LD Relationship / Loneliness

LD Relationship / Loneliness

I have a girlfriend overseas and we get to see each other every 4-5 months for about 2 months, and the hardest part of it all is the distance and time we stay apart, but we have managed to stay together for 7 months already. My girlfriend lost her mother to cancer in 2008 and she tells me shes never happy, when i went there this christmas i stayed 20 days and it was all pretty much fun and happiness, taking her mind of stuff, it was an amazing break. Even though we video chat online everyday for like 1-2 hours, she is almost always sad, and she tells me she laughed and had a good time in school, and that makes me feel bad, because i get the feeling she is happy with other people but online she seems sad, i dont know what to say to her so she can feel better, she gets moody sometimes and i dont say anything back because i feel i understand her frustration. She is a happy person overall when she is with me, and as i said before what makes me sad is the fact that she says she feels lonely and i feel like crap because i want to make her feel better.

I dont want our relationship to end, and i want everything to work out nice, i just need some advice to say to her, so our time online can be pleasant for both of us, she doesnt like it when i ask her whats wrong, or if she wants to talk about it, sometimes she just says what wrong but i need some advice to make everything better so that our relationship doesnt crumble.

I am 17 and she is 16 but very mature for her age

**Unfortunately i am an insecure guy, and so i feel jealousy when she says shes around some guys

Bump. Anyone have any suggestions or advice, i really need them, thank you