+ Follow This Topic

Thread: GF underestimate penis size/ race stereotype

GF underestimate penis size/ race stereotype

My gf said how in a pub quiz the question was "What is the average length of erect chinese

penis?" Which is a shock in itself. Her team looked at her and she said 11cm and they

agreed and laughed. I saw this as a direct estimate of myself as im the only asian BF in

the team and therefore underestimating ME. "Apparently" the correct answer is 12.8cm which

is all bullshit tbh and just racist stereotyping by the quiz master. I confronted her that

it is rubbish and racist idea but she was so adamant saying it is the truth and

bullshitting how there is evidence but from my research its pretty false and the ones that

suggest so are inaccurately/self-measured or old data. She wouldn't back down from my

perspective as she has conditioned ideas of asian people from environment ie jokes media. I

wasn't insecure at all before and im the first person to give her her first orgasms,

confident im the best she's had since she keeps coming back for more (more than i want!)

Now ive lost my some of my confidence and its affecting me badly.

I know for the fact im 6", 15cm but i can't help think why she underestimated, or even

thought the thing was funny in the first place. And the global average is about that or

5.5. Is she really that insensitive? If i confront her about it again she would think im

insecure and 'proving' her point. (I can guess that showing her my "evidence" she would

still would not believe me and believe the old stereotype. ) What should i do? i don't

think i should keep it quiet and suffer in silence - i feel like it was an attack on my and

my race masculinity. Not seen her since wednesday but seeing her sat.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Give it up!

I'm chinese, I'm a woman = I'm the worst driver to hit the road. Bullshit. So?

The racial stereotype comes from very vocal people who are afraid that asian men would steal their women. I dont know a single asian dude who is insecure about his penis size. I am asian, almost 6" with thick girth, and my white woman is very happy.... So happy that she has multiple squirting orgasms every time we have sex. She tells all of her friends that im the best lover she has ever had, and that asian men are really good in bed.

People who claim the stereotype to be true either never had an asian man, or had a bad experience with one. I slept witha white woman with size A breasts... Does that mean all white women have A cups? Yes of course there are asian men with short penises, but there are white black brown men with small penises as well. As humans, the standard deviation of penis size is quite narrow.

I bet you most women who think asian men have small dicks have never even seen an asian man's penis. Thats where racial stereotyping comes from....lack of understanding.

I encourage all you women out there to sleep with an asian man, and report back.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Only ever slept with asian men.

OK, so you say you have 6" and your gf will be full aware what you have. That should be reason enough for her and to know that it's obviously incorrect.

It's like they say that Indian guys are small and that they had to cut condoms down to half the size to fit Indian guys. Well I personally know of an Indian guy who has 9"....so I guess it's proof that just because guys may come from a certain race, they are not all built or endowed the same.

I have only seen one asian penis and it was the smallest I have ever seen, about 4 inches erect and quite thin. Before that, I always assumed that was a myth. Now, it may be that every other asian guy s hung like a horse, but it is hard to dismiss a stereotype when all your limited experience reinforces it.

Quote Originally Posted by Take2 View Post
    I have only seen one asian penis and it was the smallest I have ever seen, about 4 inches erect and quite thin. Before that, I always assumed that was a myth. Now, it may be that every other asian guy s hung like a horse, but it is hard to dismiss a stereotype when all your limited experience reinforces it.
    The first asian dude I ever saw was my dad's. I was 7, and he was taking a leak. He was so HUGE I almost got scared. Judging from the proportions, and distance from his knees, he was easily 8"+. Obviously the Asian stereotype is fabricated by people who don't like us being viewed as studdly men. So far, all the women who have been with asian men have confirmed their satisfaction. So I really don't know how this stereotype got started. One last note, when I was a camp counselor, all the adults share a shower room (like at any gym). One of that dad's, an African American doctor, came into the shower. I swear, he had the smallest penis I had ever seen.... Goes to show this is an individual trait, not an ethnic trait.....similar to breasts on women.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaius View Post
    The first asian dude I ever saw was my dad's. I was 7, and he was taking a leak. He was so HUGE I almost got scared. Judging from the proportions, and distance from his knees, he was easily 8"+. Obviously the Asian stereotype is fabricated by people who don't like us being viewed as studdly men. So far, all the women who have been with asian men have confirmed their satisfaction. So I really don't know how this stereotype got started. One last note, when I was a camp counselor, all the adults share a shower room (like at any gym). One of that dad's, an African American doctor, came into the shower. I swear, he had the smallest penis I had ever seen.... Goes to show this is an individual trait, not an ethnic trait.....similar to breasts on women.
    Well, I have no problem with asian men being viewed as studly. I would have prefered my bf who was asian to have been more average down there. He was vapid and hot, so it would have been much more convenient if he had been awesome in the sack and well proportioned. Anyway, I always laugh when guys use locker room to claim knowledge of penis sizes. Flacid penis size tells you nothing about erect penis size, and NO woman cares about how big you are soft. I have never actually slept with a black man, so I have no opinion on black erect penises.