4 40.00%
  • She is slowly losing interest

0 0%
  • Other

5 50.00%
+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Girlfriend wants to stop having sex b/c she wants to be closer to God

It's time to end it. Tell her you feel like she doesn't love you anymore and you need to find someone more compatible(be sure to mention finding someone else!).

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Wheres the "she's bat shit crazy" option?
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Thanks qwertz 1st time I laughed in a few days appreciate it.

backuporgetstung thats what i've been hearing when askin few ppl there opinions , but its only been a few days and we havent seen each other yet and I'm not gonna start this one on the phone! That is somewhat how i feel partially and have been an option i thought aboutalong with others.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You know honestly you're going to have to say it like it is... are you really prepared to stay in a relationship with no sex. That IS what she's saying. And you do realize according to the bible (at least catholics believe this... ) you can't have sex with protection and should only do so to have more children. You're aware you could be stepping into this situation of NO sex, none at all... And just ask Incognito... he's the furthest thing from a sexually satisfied man (well he's got his toys... but he wants vagaina).

I very much want you to consider ending this IF this is the path she's going to take. I stress, she's allowed to find faith... her choice but it's YOUR choice if you can live in a sexless relationship. And love isn't everthing we have several loves, they come they go and they come again. So it's not like youre SOL for love if you leave her.

actually i just finished checking out incognitos blog and honestly i feel for the guy big time. yeah i agree with your point of view it was just hard to take it in how one can jus stop something like noting supposely, only been a few days, i guess the big question is IF this is the path she is going to take. its like i wanna have a lil soething on the side nor had I, but i do wana wait it out n see whats indetailed when we talk next.

"its NOT like i wanna have something on the side will being with her i just want to be with her"

Anyone have any insight as to how i should approach this dicussion in 2 days and what they would do and or say?

I'll never understand that religious nutjobs' logic. They say stuff like "god gave me x to do y" but if their god didn't want them to have sex, why give them vaginas and penises?

Is the girl sexually satisfied? Maybe that's the real reason deep down.. either that or she is completely crazy, in which case you should run away fast.

All I can say is damn. Maybe if you are patient when she is closer to god she will get that much more freaky in bed... after marriage (of course)

Okay am I the only one who sees what this woman is doing? she wants MARRIAGE. No sex or marry her. It is the ulitmate you better marry me or else. Its obvious!

I don't know her so I don't know what the best way for you to approach her is. All I can tell you is what I would do, and that is, as soon as you meet up with her don't waste any time on small talk and say, "I really just wanted to tell you that I don't feel like you love me anymore and I think it's best if we go our separate ways and try to find people we're more compatible with." It's very simple, you just have to have the balls to actually do it, and trust that it'll work.

How masochistic.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12