+ Follow This Topic

Thread: what can i do??

what can i do??

Hi guys. I have been going out with my girlfriend for about a month now, all was great we spent time together and it was great, we were texting load in and out of school. But since last tuesday its suddenly changed. She hardly texts me, and if she does it only seems to be in reply to mine. We used to say we love eatchother religiously every night but she has randomly stopped. I have tried confronting her and she just says she is fine, i have tried speaking to her friend, they have made me feel better but i am stil yet to come to a conclusion. I am pretty sure i have done nothing to hurt and/or offend her! Its also hard for me to spend time with her because she hasnt tolc her mum. Because her mum believs she should be devoting time to studies rather thann boyfriends. I love her to bit but at the moment i am very frustrated as i believe i am being unfairly treated any tips or ideas or grneral opinion?? And i apologise for poor grammar as i did this on android. Xx

School... hasn't told her mum... going out for a whole month... You're really young.

Drop her and move on. Teenage relationships are just a warm-up for the real thing when you're older. Don't waste too much angst over them.

thats a hard one to figure out espcially cause of the age could be a number of things, maybe somehow her mom found out and is regulating doubt it / or unfortunaltey she could had a crush on someone else but if your in with one of her friends maybe they'll eventually give u some info. but me personally id wait it out i know it would be torture not know whats goin on but if you start showing a lil less interest type but less communtication as well and jus be chill about it .

ohh another u never know she mighta heard some bad info on u. someone could be spreading some shady things about you happens alot in teenage years

I know a month doesn't sound long but have had a fling for like 3 months. And should i wait for her to text/contact me now??? Or if i do text (even if its only gonna be once or twice a day) what should i say?? I think i should wait at least this week because its half term. Therefore i should see if she really wants to spend time with me or not :/