+ Follow This Topic

Thread: she told me " i dunno if i like you "

she told me " i dunno if i like you "

I been seeing this girl for a month, everything was good, almost perfect.
    but few days ago when we were sharing an 'intimate' moment. I let my emotion go and said "i love you'. the next day she started texting me less and finaly said she was freaked out when i said that. After a while she send a text and it was "i dunno if i like you". I really wana continue what we had and develop futher. so whats the best way in approach this.

Yeah, she would be freaked out if she was thinking that was way too soon.

I'd back up a bit because otherwise you will just scare her off, wait for her to contact you again.

If she does that's good but if she doesn't you will know where she stands.

I notice she said she doesn't know if she likes you, that's a lot different than her saying she doesn't know if she loves you in response to what you said. Maybe she's had second thoughts?

you ****ed up....good luck with that one. i could come back from that, but to try to explain how to do it over the internet would be tooooooo hard!
    I got loaded last night on a bottle of gin
    And I had a fight with my redneck girlfriend
    But when I'm drinkin' I am nobody's friend
    Please baby wait for me until they let me out again

He hasn't f*ed up yet. If you want to play this out and want to know the probablility? It would <50% chance.

Just don't be too hopeful and make sure you're prepared for the worse case scenario.

Just step down a notch and get to know her. A month of knowing someone I dont think enough time has past.

yeah you said it too soon... i wish the world didnt operate that way.. it just does... seems like you scared her... how old are you both?

Yeah - way too soon...this girl was having second thoughts as to whether or not she wanted to continue to date you and you threw out that you loved her. Bad idea hombre..and this is what is going through her head right now

"I don't want to lead someone on who loves me when I wasn't even sure if I was going to call him back tonight." He will just get more and more attached as time passes so maybe its best if I just cut out now -- I can't force myself to love him or even like him."

So...as per the comment up above - your chances of this relationship going any further are probably less than 30% -- he gives you less than 50% -- I say less than 30% Sorry... just being honest.

if you really love her you should know her well enough to find the words or action to calm her down again