+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What do I do ??

What do I do ??

Hi
    I have recently added someone on facebook that I am really attracted to,
    This is a completely random add and I am wondering what I can do build up her interest in me ??
    Like I know we need to get to kno each other better but I just don't know what to say :S.
    Thanks,
    Brad

Make your presence known and by commenting on her status updates or photos, see how she reacts.

Stop being a nerd. Take a chance and physicaly talk to her. Social media is great for keeping up with new and old friends. If you want a relationship, and intimacy with this women than your going to have to put yourself out there. Hiding behind the animinaty of cyber space is going to leave you dead and lonely. trust me man, don't waste your time with comments and facebook and all that other crap. You have a small window of opportunity, before you get put in the friend category. Next thing you know you'll be listening to her talk about some other guy.

Send a message and ask to get together for coffee sometime, no reply no action
    I got a date out of it

Start liking or commenting on her status so she knows you exist.
    To be or not to be?

Is that the question?

You can comment on her status to get youself noticed at first. You really need to go and talk and interact with her if you wan't something serious. Not just in cyberspace.
    You could use facebook to build up interest and set something up for later conversation and interaction in the real world.

Find something on her page that is something you both have in common. Preferably something RECENT and that would've ended up in your NEWSFEED. Then post on her wall and really chat that up. If she starts posting on your wall, keep the dialog going and eventually move to PM if you feel its good enough to ask her out. Need more info as to distance and the works. It COULD work, but info is vital here.
    Same song and dance.
    "Whats the weather like kid?" --- "Its always sunny in Hell."

Third date! Can't stop fate. Its time to take this thing we got to the next level.
    Ya'know SPEND ALL OF OUR WAKING HOURS TOGETHER!!!!
    SURPRISE showed up at your job again! I was thinkin' I wanna be everything to you.

ALSO SOMETHING THAT IS NOT STALKERISH. Dont go and comment on a picture of her in 11th grade that she posted 3 years ago when FB was cool.
    Same song and dance.
    "Whats the weather like kid?" --- "Its always sunny in Hell."

Third date! Can't stop fate. Its time to take this thing we got to the next level.
    Ya'know SPEND ALL OF OUR WAKING HOURS TOGETHER!!!!
    SURPRISE showed up at your job again! I was thinkin' I wanna be everything to you.

@Hotspurfan , Hi thankyou for your efforts to try and help me but ther is no need to call me a nerd :S. Also dont you think it would make me look a bit weird just asking her out straight away when i've only just met her through facebook ??.

@ The other comments, Thankyou again, It seems like you have the right idea to just try and build my self up socially with her, Find a bit more out about her ??.

Should I ask normal questions like what music is she into ?? , How old is she ?? (I dont even know) ....

Thanks again.

Maybe I didn't get your original post right, but you said it was a random add.
    Does she live in the same city as you or?
    Last edited by dcad; 23-02-11 at 03:54 AM.

Why is it random? How did you stumble upon this person's profile?
    You can't force chemistry just by reading her personal info section dude.

If this is just a random add I have to ask: what is wrong with you?
    Why aren't you able to meet real physical people out in life?
    What is so bad that you have to virtually get to know someone?

I stumbled upon the profile by noticing it on my bands fan list.

Well I have anxiety so I tend to not go out that often unless i'm with my band mates. But I need to find a way to get out there and enjoy my life a bit more. I have been betrayed by alot of friends in the past, so I dont have many real friends to go places with. There is nothing wrong with me, I am a mature person, I would say i'm average looking and friendly. its just some people just dont accept you when others do.

Also when I do go out and see people I like, I never have the courage to go and speak to them because of this .

Look Brad...IF you are in a band...Chances are the ice is already broken by whoever likes your band's page (unless you're the bass player) j/k

So, what I'm saying is: the fact she's taken the initiative by looking at your band's page tells me she is interested, so she'd be much more receptive
    towards you sending her a message. If I were you this is what I'd do:

Find out where she located.
    Then send her a message that contains when you were there last: asking her if she was there OR
    when you will be there or in a surrounding area. Become "friends" so you can see her interests and see if they mesh.

If they do: then you can proceed to talk about them: and about yours.
    Don't be afraid of saying you disagree with what she likes. Girls tend to like that.

"I see you have great taste in bands/music but you like Justin Bieber too? lol!"
    Ask women open ended questions, not yes or no questions. These suck and you lose out.