+ Follow This Topic

Thread: immature playing.

immature playing.

Hi. Well I posted an old thread saying if i should keep trying to get my ex back.. and after that i decided like to try to move on. [My ex and I were together for a year and 6 months. and he broke up with me because he wasnt feeling the same way..anyways, we've never been able to keep away from each other, if im not the one talking to him, he will eventually viceversa. That obviously made it a lot harder to me to move on, because everytime i tried he was there..] This case is not the exception. Now my ex has decided to bother me, he showed up at a prom activity i had and started asking for me to everyone.. and friends of him were saying that if i didnt took care of them (it was selling pizza) they would left. when i heard i got really upset, because why was the point after six months to appear from nowhere to joke.. anyways, i couldnt went to them, so other one took charge. they started calling my name to get my attention, and then i went to gave them the check to act like i didnt care and said hello and then left. after that he started putting photos with another girl and its all over fb. i never bought the story, he always made fun of her and critiziced him when we were together..anyways, friends of the girl told me they werent together.. but the joke kept up and he was posting <3 the name's girl on fb.. and it really started to bother me, so one day when he talked to me i asked him - but no like demanding information, just like joking..- and he told me that they werent together and how could i think that.. asking him was a BIG MISTAKE. after that the joke got WORST. to the point i even cancelled my fb account cuz i just couldnt take it anymore. and it seemed like a good idea just to step aside and disconnect myself.. after that friends of mine told me he suddenly stopped posting things.. now he's doing it on bbm [where i have him] and its really upsetting but i try not to mind. The other day he talked to me "Hy Baby" and minutes later it said "That wasnt me" i read it and ignored it. but what's the point on him trying to get my atttention?! Usual couples end their relationship and dont know from each other.. but we've never been able to loose sight from each other..and its really confusing.. didnt he wanted me out of his life? do you think he likes me? cause thats what i think.. and in that case he should handle it in another way not bugging me! Honestly. I really like him still, and yea its miserable. but i cant help it. anyways.. i dont know what i should do.. help me please.

blv is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    he being very immature. the whole fb thing is childish. you seem like you have a good head on your shoulders and are a sweet girl. move beyond this. your young and will have better men who will love you like you deserve. you will always have mixed feelings about relationships in your life. its just the way humans are. take some time and be alone for a while to make important decisions. go for a long walk or meditate. the feeling you get most when thinking about it is the right one. trust yourself.

Don't let me use you as an example on those threads "Why do most girls fall for a ssholes?" This guy is a d ouche and there in nothing to like anymore. He is showing you no respect and he is down right harassing you. Give your head a shake girl if you are considering getting back with this jerk. IGNORE HIM! don't talk to him, don't acknowledge him, block him on your phone, your email, your messenger whatever.

When you take out the trash you don't try and bring it back into the house.... because it stinks real bad!

the feeling i always get is that we kind of should be together.. look who unbalance he has become without me...its kind of self-center, but really.. now he's drinking, getting bad grades, pretending he doesnt care, when i know inside of him there must be like a lot of things messing with him.

haha smackie i didnt fell for an a sshole.. he was nothing like that when we were together, and for a while when we broke up.. i just think he wants my attention and his pride doesnt let him make an interesting move rather than "joking" but can i do to make him see that that's the attitude he should be taking?

anyways. as boys. why would you do that thing with the photos and the "<3" thing if you're NOT with that person?

K you've been hanging onto the hope of him making a move for the last 6 months now, but instead he's harassing you....I find that F ucked up. If you want answers YOU make the move. Just ask him if he wants to get back together, go ahead and do it, see what happens.

Thing is I totally think he's the one who should look for me, not the other way around. so in this silly games im just ignoring him to see if he would break and either realize he should leave me alone or if he does wants me back for him to do something.

Obviously im not expecting for you guys to tell me if he's gonna come back or not - cuz i think that he himself doesnt quite know - but to understand, why could he possibly be doing this...because its so stupid all this.. i dont know.

Ask him yourself.......