+ Follow This Topic

Thread: help w/ my girlfriend

help w/ my girlfriend

hey whatsup we're both 16 and virgins im her first bf and shes my first girlfriend. we can kiss all the time and hold hands just lay down on a couch or whatever with eachother for hours and have the best time. but she is like afraid to show her emotions and like afraid of change. when we kiss and ill try to feel her up sometimes she'll let me other times she'll push my hand away and not really get mad, but i respect her and dont keep pushing. ill try again after a little time has passed. but she told me she didnt really want to do like anything for a whileeeeeeeeeeee. and we're juniors now in hs but she said lk not highschool. idk i think id be able to get her too but idk how shes feeling or how i should feel and what i can do. she knows i care about her soo much and like her alot too but shes not ready and i dont really care id like to do some things but its not big deal. how can i get her to really just know like nothing bad really can happen with me. obviously after some time and staying loyal etc but is there anything else?

thnks

blv is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    take her for a walk, be honest with how your feeling. be confident. your so young. the virginity thing is a big deal for some people. you have to respect her and yourself. take it slow. be smart and safe. having an emotional connection between each other for the first time makes it better and will set up a good foundation for loving other people later in life. when i first lost mine i dated my girl for 3 months before we had sex. i was 17 and i told her that i would be there and protect her as long as we are together. i did and we dated all senior year and halfway through our first year at different universities before we knew it was getting too hard and wouldnt work. we are friends to this day. be willing to let go gracefully from all romantic endeavours. care for the other and if your going to love love right. if you want this girl to know nothing bad can happen to her while shes with you, you have to be that man who will do that. dont just say it.

Dude she may want to hang onto it til she's married. You are going to have to make a choice here....wait, maybe forever, or get with a girl that is willing to explore the possibilities.

Quote Originally Posted by blv View Post
    take her for a walk, be honest with how your feeling. be confident. your so young. the virginity thing is a big deal for some people. you have to respect her and yourself. take it slow. be smart and safe. having an emotional connection between each other for the first time makes it better and will set up a good foundation for loving other people later in life. when i first lost mine i dated my girl for 3 months before we had sex. i was 17 and i told her that i would be there and protect her as long as we are together. i did and we dated all senior year and halfway through our first year at different universities before we knew it was getting too hard and wouldnt work. we are friends to this day. be willing to let go gracefully from all romantic endeavours. care for the other and if your going to love love right. if you want this girl to know nothing bad can happen to her while shes with you, you have to be that man who will do that. dont just say it.
    ok thanks. yah i know it will take time but i want her to feel like the only girl in the world when we're together. just totaly comfortable

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    Dude she may want to hang onto it til she's married. You are going to have to make a choice here....wait, maybe forever, or get with a girl that is willing to explore the possibilities.
    i dont think she does. she jsut wants to wait a while to make sure nothing bad i guess can happen.i dont think ill leave her for it. at least not yet our relationships still young so who knows