+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Does he likes me?

lph is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag

Does he likes me?

I'm having trouble decoding whether a guy likes me or not.He's my colleague and my superior.He used to flirt with me obviously last time but then he stopped doing it after another colleague told me in front of him not to flirt back with him.Then he went for outstation for more than 3 months.One day he buzz me in msn and we were chatting like usual and he said "I miss you".Actually we weren't that close till we had a project together right after that.During the progress of that project which went on for more than 5months,he flirted with me a lot.There's one time when we were having discussion,then I drank water.While I was drinking water,he mimic his mouth with a kiss to me.I nearly choked myself and he laughed.Is he playing with me? Recently he said "muacksss....love u beb" in msn after i answered his questions about work stuffs.Does he mean what he said? We bet twice before about some stuffs and I won.So he said "let's go for a date" and I said ok.Till now we have not go out for a date but he still remember about our dinner.On Valentine's Day,he said he did not have a date.He playfully tease me whole day on Valentine's and he suggested I should date who and who in the office but I rejected all.Finally I asked him "can i date you?" and he said "i only date hot chicks." Then he asked me to sit another place because he couldn't see me from his place.Actually he asked me to move a few times.Sometimes I found him stare at me from far.When I wanted to go on holiday,he told me not to worry and i could call him if I need his help which is about work stuff because we need to support customers.There's a lot of signs his body is showing but I would like to know if he really likes me or not? Thanks...

Hi. Funny because I also have a me and boss situation and I'm not sure if it's just flirting or if he likes me or what. But the bottom line for me is that he's married with kids, so I guess it doesn't really matter if he likes me or not.

Now with your boss or "superior"...I don't know. It sounds like he likes flirting with you. He may like you. I'm not sure what your company policy is about dating superiors or whatever. Mine is pretty strict where I work.

He obviously thinks your cute. I'm a little unsure of why he said he only dates hot chicks when you asked if you could date him. Is he married? DOes he have a girlfriend or anything?

It's not easy lovin' the coworker...I know.

p.s. I'm a lady, but I thought I'd answer this one since I"m going through it right now...

blv is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    he likes you but wants to play the game. be careful with the coworkers like live4love said. know the work policy. he could just be doing all this for an ego boost but i think your enjoying it too. its all pretty light right now but watch and realize when or if it starts to progress. dont let anything get to far without being aware of it and what can happen.

lph is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    he's single and he's not seeing anyone.my company is not strict about coworkers dating and in fact some of them got married with their coworkers in the same company and live happily ever after.
    i've tried to tease him with another colleague that they might be great seeing each other.He's very close with her and he flirted with her quite a lot but after I teased him, he avoided making any conversations or flirting with her now.
    he did not mind showing me his bank account also when he did online transaction.i accidentally saw it actually but he did not close it and explained how he got the money.
    I've asked around and it seems the way he flirted with me and other people is completely different.he won't say stuffs like what he said to me to other people.
    Sometimes I enjoyed flirting with him but sometimes I got frustrated because I wanted to know what's on his mind.