+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Pms nightmare!!

Quote Originally Posted by PMSQueen08 View Post
    I can't post links, but all men should read

wikihow.com/Deal-With-a-Premenstrual-Girlfriend

Anyway, Thanks for all your help, I've seen the true nature of a man on here It's pretty ironic how they are on here calling me a bitch because of PMS. WOW!!!! Your wives/gf's must be proud!!

They must naturally be Aholes!! They can't really blame it on PMS. Oh did I say that? I'm sorry!! I didn't mean it really, I should be kissing your ass because you're a man right? Ok yeah i'll work on it!! Just like no man will deal with a bitch, no woman will deal with an Ass. So, sorry guys.....it goes both ways.

I should rephrase my AHole Statement, I shouldn't have called him an AHole, I should've said.....these are men then are not sympathetic and understanding. I thought I said that. They are obviously lacking in qualities, I am a typical really sweet nice person, and everyone can't be perfect 100% of the time. Some men like a little fisteyness then you can have makeup sex which is awesome!!! Maybe deep down inside I was testing him. I don't know, I hope not!! I would never do that on a normal day. As soon as i realized what was going on I apologized. He was actually very nice about it, and said ok, we'll chat when i get back. That's a good guy, and deserves the best. If a man can't look past it, or is not willing to stick around then they are not worth it. I would much rather have a man who is understanding, and who is willing to actually be there for me when I need them, and will help. Those are the ones worth keeping. If they are too stuck on themselves, then they are not worth it, and there are way better ones!!
    I think you have head problems
    1) you dont want an honest opinion
    2)You sound more bitter at men then PMS the guys you asked for there opinion you got it sorry if it makes you even more pms
    3)Ive pms nothing like your rant at the males on this forum
    which makes you sound bitter not sweet maybe immature because you dont like the truth to justify that in fact you are a bitch
    Always forgive your enemies - nothing annoys them so much.
    Oscar Wilde

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
    ~ by Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

I'm obviously not in the point in my life where I have it completely under control obviously.
    We were just pointing this out as it seemed as if you had missed it in your first post. As you continue to miss relevant other points as well.

All I said was to take responsibility for your actions. If you cant control it for whatever reason how is that my problem or any other mans problem?

Sure there are men who will stick around and put up with it...they are doormat and you will control them forever. But guess what they are also the man that a woman like you will eventually leave and/or cheat on because they have become "boring"

I think you labeled yourself a bitch when you started off with the word asshole.

Let me ask are you PMSing right now? If not then maybe its not the PMS?

I've got a great relationship with my wife of 5 years I've put up with her mood swings. Heck I even dealt with a little PPD after our kids were born and yes I know sometimes there were things she said out of context that weren’t really her and they were said via hormones. But they way you say them even under those hormonal circumstances are what determines what a man is willing to put up with and what he can blame on PMS and hormones. Versus what he calls bullshit on and leaves.

Seriously every single time? Yeah that is just an excuse in my book sorry.

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Its like two different people posting under the same name. You are psycho.

edit: she remind me of the 15yr old from the other thread.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Quote Originally Posted by qwertz View Post
    Its like two different people posting under the same name. You are psycho.

edit: she remind me of the 15yr old from the other thread.
    Yeah I read a those 2 threads and have done good by staying out of it...However they are pretty entertaining reads from a Jerry Springer stand point.

You have no idea what it's like it's hormones and chemicals that change your body. yourself I would never date u because you wouldn't know how to treat a woman. You're a typical AHole.
    While I'm sorry you feel that way I wrote what I did without an anger problem (can you say the same?)
    I know how to treat a woman very well. I'm the typical iconoclast who challenges your excuses to better yourself.
    In fact: I can guarantee that no one in your life has ever told you this (probably because they were too afraid to) ?

I'll try not to lose sleep over your rejection (when I failed to offer a solicitation to date you) in the first place.
    If you are responding in such an angry fashion (yet again) then perhaps it's not me you are angry with but yourself?

I cannot believe this! I am not one of those girls that flip every day and blame it on pms!! I'm sorry if you know peole like that!! You have have no idea aboylut pms and what it does to your body! It's not an excuse!! It's happens once a month and has gotten so bad that I've wanted to kill myself!! Really!? It's an obvious problem that I need to get under control. It just happened that I took it out on this great guy!! I am not giving women a bad rap you're giving men a bad rap! It's a chemical hormonal issue god I wish men had to deal with this shit! My other friend told it's an east coast thing and that's why me andhim would be perfect together! That's a guy worth keeping! One who understands and knows how to treat and handle a women. I know better not to bother men I don't really care if u break plans and reschedule really? I don't care!! Once a month I get my period really bad and flip outon whatever!! I've lost Jobs because of it it's not funny and it's certaintly not an excuse!! So grow up!! Why don't you men read up on pms and try to figure out how you should treat s woman while its happening!! You have no clue bc you don't have to go through it!
    I will openly admit I don't know first hand how PMS affects a woman; this is ENTIRELY TRUE!

However since I'd dated so many women: (and by coincidence they mostly had periods each month) I've
    had to endure a lot of mental anguish and develop patience so that I didn't murder them with my bare hands.

Case in point: Vashti knows her shit. Listen to her!

2nd: my girlfriend's periods are VERY aggressive...
    What has she learned from me? She needs to be in control of what her hormones/chemicals tell her body to do.
    She knows she cannot use something she KNOWS affects her surrounding peers: as a means to treat people poorly.

Once you are made aware of your behavior: you have to make an effort to do something about it.

What does this mean? It means:
    -While becoming aware of how her periods affect HER: she is able to consciously take control of her emotions...

How?
    -She does NOT take it out on me, her friends, her family/her pets.
    -Instead she seeks comfort from her loved ones AND she knows HOW to communicate when
    -her period becomes too much to bear: that she will humbly emphasize that point and handle her issue (when she feels)
    -she wants to be alone. She doesn't name call, doesn't scream, doesn't implode (like she used to) Why?

She recognized the issue: and chose to address it. While nobody is perfect her efforts are what I am most concerned about.

Quote Originally Posted by Anturo View Post
    Yeah I read a those 2 threads and have done good by staying out of it...However they are pretty entertaining reads from a Jerry Springer stand point.

You are very wise. I got suckered into it and I still felt like I could try and help! Doh!

Quote Originally Posted by sweetkissesforu View Post
    I think you have head problems
    1) you dont want an honest opinion
    2)You sound more bitter at men then PMS the guys you asked for there opinion you got it sorry if it makes you even more pms
    3)Ive pms nothing like your rant at the males on this forum
    which makes you sound bitter not sweet maybe immature because you dont like the truth to justify that in fact you are a bitch

I guess this post (according to her) means you don't know shit about women (even though you are one) and that you are the female equivalent of an Ahole.
    The cadet's logic is sound!

Quote Originally Posted by SelflessnHumble View Post
    You are very wise. I got suckered into it and I still felt like I could try and help! Doh!
    As are you. I enjoy reading your responses because most of them are the same thoughts I have just worded a hell of a lot better.

Quote Originally Posted by Anturo View Post
    As are you. I enjoy reading your responses because most of them are the same thoughts I have just worded a hell of a lot better.
    Thanks and I noticed that... I thought I was looking into a mirror or something!

You have no idea what it's like it's hormones and chemicals that change your body. yourself I would never date u because you wouldn't know how to treat a woman. You're a typical AHole.
    Do you control you, or does your endocrine system?

You use it as an excuse. I've had it from women in group therapy that it's not acceptable to blame PMS. Take responsibility for your actions. Billions of women all over the globe have failed to lose their jobs over PMS outbursts.

SnH is right, I'd sure as hell run. Have enough drama in my life, thanks.

Having read the entire thread now, it's obvious you didn't come here for help, you came here for validation of your abusive behavior. I won't give it. SelflessandHumble won't give it. None - NOT ONE of the women that have replied to this thread have given it. Does that tell you anything?

If the whole rest of the world says one thing, and you say another, which is in the wrong?

So the Original Poster met a nice guy, then immediately turned into a raging bitch and drove him away with insults and sarcasm?

Now she's written a long post here, apologizing for it and blaming it all on PMS?

I don't see her point.

Most women I've met act the same way, and none of them bothered to excuse their behavior. Hell, a lot of them bragged about it.

I mean, it's just typical woman, as far as I can tell; what's PMS got to do with it?
    When in trouble,
    Or in doubt,
    Run in circles,
    Scream and shout.

You're quite the misogynist, aren't you?

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    You're quite the misogynist, aren't you?
    Only when they deserve it.
    When in trouble,
    Or in doubt,
    Run in circles,
    Scream and shout.

Quote Originally Posted by chump4u View Post
    So the Original Poster met a nice guy, then immediately turned into a raging bitch and drove him away with insults and sarcasm?

Now she's written a long post here, apologizing for it and blaming it all on PMS?

I don't see her point.

Most women I've met act the same way, and none of them bothered to excuse their behavior. Hell, a lot of them bragged about it.

I mean, it's just typical woman, as far as I can tell; what's PMS got to do with it?
    Maybe the type of woman you are meeting are the ones that justify being a bitch with PMS PMSQueen08 you two would make a perfect couple
    Always forgive your enemies - nothing annoys them so much.
    Oscar Wilde

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
    ~ by Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast