+ Follow This Topic

Thread: stole the girl but now she might wanna go back to the guy

stole the girl but now she might wanna go back to the guy

Sorry if this gets really lengthy.

So me and this girl started talking 4 months ago even when she had a BF. After of 2 months talking her and her BF broke up and we were free to date. While we are dating she keeps mentioning how guilty she is about cheating on her EX, how he never did anything wrong and she never gave the relationship another try. Within these 2 months dating we hid everything from our friends and her EX because she considered it to be too soon. One of her girlfriends have always liked me before she did. Now this wk when we got caught eating dinner together and then finally she had to tell her friends. Her friends gave her a huge guilt trip about it talking about "girl code". She ended up breaking it up with me cause she said she felt too guilty of letting the girl that likes me know that we are dating. Also she brought up her EX again and how guilty she still is about him. Her EX still frequently contacts her all the time and they still do talk. I still really wanna be with her but how do I get her back? I can be patience and wait it out because shes always telling me we are dating at the wrong time. I'm just scared by the time I wait it out she is crawling back to her EX already. What do you guys think? and what should I try or do? Thank you in advance
    Last edited by khaila; 26-02-11 at 06:08 AM.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Give up on her.

LOL, you should go find a girl of your own and stop being a home-wrecker. BUT, you did get what you deserved and so did she.After the bf finds out she cheated,he'll probably leaver her for good. You probably think that'll make your chances of getting with her higher, right? Wrong, she won't be able to deal with the guilt and it'll never work out.

Take a bath in dirty water and you come out dirty. Why would you think a relationship built from "cheating" would work out??????????????????????????????????????????

Do you really not understand?

You know, Khaila, when I read the title of your thread I figured I knew what your post would say, and I was right.

Your post, summarized, reads: "She cheated on her ex-boyfriend with me, now she's cheating on me with her ex-boyfriend. What should I do?"

What you should do is read the sentence below over and over until you're sure you understand it completely:

Karma's a BITCH, ain't it?
    When in trouble,
    Or in doubt,
    Run in circles,
    Scream and shout.

thanks, what we did was wrong and theres nothing to fix that. im just getting bit back in the butt and its different when you're getting bit instead.

Quote Originally Posted by khaila View Post
    thanks, what we did was wrong and theres nothing to fix that. im just getting bit back in the butt and its different when you're getting bit instead.
    Yup, that's karma trying to teach you a lesson, pay attention!

There is no such thing as cheating before you are engaged or married. Every unhitched single person is fair game.
    However, it sure is easier to be with someone who is emotionally available and ready to be with you.