+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Don't know what to do....Please Help!

Don't know what to do....Please Help!

Last year I met this amazing girl and we hit it off immediately. The only problem was that she was in a five year relationship at the time so we of course didn't pursue our feelings. She eventually broke up with her boyfriend and we began talking. Everything was going really well and I felt myself falling in love with her. I have had my heart broken before from a four year relationship and it took me forever to get over it and as a result I was always scared to let someone else in. So I was really surprised that I was feeling these types of feelings again and it kind of freaked me out. It also freaked me out that I knew the girls ex-boyfriend still really wanted to be with her and that she would get confused at times. So I decided to ignore my feelings and see her still but try not to get too close. It was the worse decision I could have made. I pulled away when I should have jumped in head first and not let fear control me. Anyway, we continued to talk and my feeling continued to grow as did hers. But she didn't like that I had kind of become distant. About three weeks ago she told me that she was feeling really confused and that she wants to continue to hang out, talk, and see each other, but she wasn't sure if she was ready to be in a relationship especially because how I was acting. It hit me and I told her everything and the reason why I was doing it. I told her that I loved her and she told me she was in love with me and that she had wanted to tell me the same for quite some time. The big problem is that she isn't sure if I am just saying it to keep her or because I really meant it. I've done so much to show her that I really meant it but to no avail. I need to know if I should just let her go and not talk to her anymore and pray that she misses me and wants to give us another chance. Or should I continue to talk, hangout, and show her how much I care for her and hope for the best? Please Help!!!

80r is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    I would say jump in, but don't try so hard. Just be yourself and see where it goes.

Go for it dude, take her in your arms and tell her how you feel.

You backing off when you did was probably the right thing to do otherwise you'd have hit her when she was vunerable but now some time has past and she has told you how she feels about you, you don't need to hold back anymore