+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I don't what to do.......Please Help!!!!!

I don't what to do.......Please Help!!!!!

Don't know what to do....Please Help!
    Last year I met this amazing girl and we hit it off immediately. The only problem was that she was in a five year relationship at the time so we of course didn't pursue our feelings. She eventually broke up with her boyfriend and we began talking. Everything was going really well and I felt myself falling in love with her. I have had my heart broken before from a four year relationship and it took me forever to get over it and as a result I was always scared to let someone else in. So I was really surprised that I was feeling these types of feelings again and it kind of freaked me out. It also freaked me out that I knew the girls ex-boyfriend still really wanted to be with her and that she would get confused at times. So I decided to ignore my feelings and see her still but try not to get too close. It was the worse decision I could have made. I pulled away when I should have jumped in head first and not let fear control me. Anyway, we continued to talk and my feeling continued to grow as did hers. But she didn't like that I had kind of become distant. About three weeks ago she told me that she was feeling really confused and that she wants to continue to hang out, talk, and see each other, but she wasn't sure if she was ready to be in a relationship especially because how I was acting. It hit me and I told her everything and the reason why I was doing it. I told her that I loved her and she told me she was in love with me and that she had wanted to tell me the same for quite some time. The big problem is that she isn't sure if I am just saying it to keep her or because I really meant it. I've done so much to show her that I really meant it but to no avail. I need to know if I should just let her go and not talk to her anymore and pray that she misses me and wants to give us another chance. Or should I continue to talk, hangout, and show her how much I care for her and hope for the best? Please Help!!!

i dont know man, were you friends with this guy? cuz the first rule is you dont move on your friends girl. if you were not his friend and you really love her than i say continue to try to show her you love her cuz you dont want the burden of 'the one that got away' hangin over your head the rest of your life. the other thing you gotta look at is she fell for you while she was with someone else, do you believe that wont happen to you? good luck in whatever you decide
    I got loaded last night on a bottle of gin
    And I had a fight with my redneck girlfriend
    But when I'm drinkin' I am nobody's friend
    Please baby wait for me until they let me out again

if you pull away again it will make her think that you've given up, basically handing her to the ex on a plate. If you really like her you should fight for her, and if for whatever reason she decides to try it with her ex at least you can say you were there for her and that you tried. good luck!
    This is from a girl btw

NO! Do not let her go! The only problem is that she thinks you may be lying to keep her. You are not lying, so don't worry about it.

Just tell her that you are telling the truth, and that it is ok and you understand if she is not ready to believe you. Tell her to just give you the time to continue to show your love for her.

From now on, be completely honest about your thoughts and feelings with her. Let me tell you... you could be taking a big, big risk of getting hurt again. But if it turns out that she is the right one for you, the love and happiness you could experience will far outweigh that risk.

I know it is human nature that we want to protect ourselves... but I can tell you, you will never be truly happy by not putting your whole self in and giving someone the chance to truly know and love you. Also, you will make it easier for them to open up to you.