+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Fate or Lust? Lmao (I'm sorry this looks like a blog >.<)

Fate or Lust? Lmao (I'm sorry this looks like a blog >.<)

Haloo..
    I'd like to know most of your opinions about this.. please.. thanks =)

I've met this guy.. almost 3 years ago. I saw him while I was on the way home, prolly round almost midnight. He was with a group of friends and I was only passing by.We've made a few eye contact lol. He then ran after me, and asked me if he could get my number. I thought he was cute so I was kinda thinking if I should give him the right number or just make up a random number. Well, eventually I gave the right one lol.

So there, we texted and erm.. He invited me to come with him to a school concert, where he and his band will play. I came with him. Don't get me wrong.. I don't always go with strangers, I just happen to really like him. Like at first sight. =p

For most of the time there, we spent talking to each other, kinda like getting to know each other more. We actually ended the date with a kiss on the cheeks. Was reaaaaally sweet and i felt really happy. And I would have pursued what we had that night, If only I wasn't with a relationship with someone. Yes, I have a boyfriend and I went out with him.

But after that night, I got guilty. It was kind of cheating on my bf. So I cut all communication with him, without a word. It was so sad cuz I really like him, but I just dont want more drama in my life. So there, years have passed but I always think about him. Like always. Made me think if Ive made the right decision on cutting him off of my life.

Recently, I broken off with my boyfriend for a lota reasons.
    Then, one night I open my facebook page and saw him added me. I was like.. WOW!
    He then asked my number again lol. and again, I gave it. And I made lame excuses why I left him clueless and not even a single word.

So we've been talking for a few weeks now. Turns out he liked me too and everything was mutual. But he is out of town and wont be back till next month. so i havent seen him still. after almost 3 years.

I can see him trying to me more. Like he is interested in me and all. We've talked about almost everything. His messages were even assumptive that he is already my bf or something. lol. So there.. but the thing is... He also gives me naughty messages. Lmao, he even asked me if we can have sex. And allll the dirty things you can possibly think of lmao. I didn't mind it much cuz before I let him give me those kinda messages, I made sure that he's not just tryin to get in my pants. (I might be lmao. no srsly lol)

So now, I think I'm falling for him.. the way It should have happened 3 years ago. Idk, I like him a lot. I just don't know If he's sincere.

LOL I blogged.

80r is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    There's probably some lust to it, but that doesn't mean you won't be good together. Won't know until you try.

errr...where is the respect? i wouldnt just text a girl i really care and liked in the few weeks i've known her about fking her brains out. if you keep leading him on with LMAO then he will think its alright to rape your ass and you'll think its funny. as time goes on he'll lose all respect and just treat you like a piece of meat.
    there is nothing wrong with talking dirty if the relationship is already in the intimate stage.

All these things start out with lust...then if you get along with each other really well hanging out and stuff, then it could be love but you just have to take your chances. But you must be up front with him that you are not interested in being his booty call.