+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Why is he doing this?

Why is he doing this?

Theres this guy, who I really really like. I told him I had feelings for him, and the next day he admitted he had feelings for me as well, but we arent together. This was like a week ago. We used to talk EVERY day on facebook. His phone was having problems, so I couldent call or text him, and we just hadent seen each other in person. Anyway, things were going awesome until after he told me he had feelings for me. I honestly thought that in a couple days we would be together, but we only talked like 2 times after he told me he had feelings for me. And both times the conversations just didnt go anywhere. So we havent talked since Monday or Tuesday I think. We had been online at the same time, but never said anything to each other. On Thursday I sent him a message but he didnt respond. I know he isnt mad at me, because he has been 'poking' me through facebook, but its nothing new either. Thats been going on since we met. Now, when he told me that he had feelings for me, he also said he was nervous while telling me so that made me think that he is shy when it comes to relationships, but at the same time, he had no problem talking to me after that night, even though we arent talking as much now. And I know I seem clingy, but when im actually IN a relationship im fine, I just get kinda jealous when it comes to a crush, because we arent actually together. So what do you think is wrong? I keep thinking that he got bored with me or something, or he just doesnt feel the same anymore. I want to message him, but at the same time I feel like im being clingy. What should I do, and do you think somethings wrong?

I also wanted to add that I have REALLY bad anxiety, so that is probably making the situation seem 1,000 times worse than it really is, but its driving me insane.

80r is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    He's probably just shy and doesn't know what to say. Maybe he's hoping you'll make a move.