+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Should i take a step forward? guys ur views.

Should i take a step forward? guys ur views.

i have been working with this male colleague(single) for more than 2 years.we often go out for parties. in one such party i got drunk and he ended up taking care of me(anyways at the end he just got me into a cab for home).later i came to knw that it was on my boss who had asked him to check on me..however he started maintaining his distance and i did the same. also we had some conflicts and we were almost on no talking terms. recently we went for another party and i feel really sick (after drinking someone else;s drink by mistake). i was in the washroom for long and tried to make a quite exit, bt wen i came out i saw this guy waiting for me. i told him i was leaving and asked him to get me a cab. bt this time he insisted on dropping me home (one time wen the cab drop for fuel i started to get sick again.he asked to come washroom bt i cudnt move.he even tried picking me up bt i said i was fine).anyways we reached home and he came over and dropped me till my room(nothing happened).next day i called him up and said sorry to him and told him i wud make up by taking him out for dinner.i really like this guy, but i am wondering if he likes me as well or was just being nice. i wud like to have some honest opinions before a make a fool out of myself

80r is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Is this the third time you've posted this?

yes and i am getting no help or advice

You are a drunken fool.

He see you as easy prey.

He wants to hang about you for an easy lay and nothing more.

He has no game and is pathetic but you like him because he takes care of you when you are out of control.

Do yourself a favor lay of the booze for a while and see how his disposition changes towards you before moving on.

i guess u were right.since i had promised to take him out for dinner, i asked him. he didnt look any interested at all, and his reply pissed me off so much that i told him its not mandatory and just wanted to ask him out. anyways he replied back fixing a date, but now i feel like a fool for asking him out. and i cannot even cancel it ..i just hope i can pass off the time without making any more stupid incidents.

Quote Originally Posted by help_me View Post
    i guess u were right.since i had promised to take him out for dinner, i asked him. he didnt look any interested at all, and his reply pissed me off so much that i told him its not mandatory and just wanted to ask him out. anyways he replied back fixing a date, but now i feel like a fool for asking him out. and i cannot even cancel it ..i just hope i can pass off the time without making any more stupid incidents.
    Stupid Incidents seem to stem from you drinking.

Stop it.

See if "Incidents" cease as well.

You are in trial and error mode now. (We call it figuring yourself out)
    Maybe there's no peace in this world, for us or for anyone else, I do not know. But I do know that, as long as we live, we must remain true to ourselves.