+ Follow This Topic

Thread: the waiting game.. it hurts

the waiting game.. it hurts

i talk to my friend on facebook and we also text each other maybe twice a week, but on wednesday she received a book i sent her, a book of poetry that i wrote, she did text me to say thankyou but we have'nt talked since then.. i don't want to be pushy or anything, thats the last thing i would wish to do, but it really hurts to wait for a response sometimes..i guess i just expected too much... i have no idea how much she likes me but i like her very much... shes a ex that i had alot of bad luck with, and to be honest i still love her. i just dont know why we have lost contact this week, maybe she does'nt want to lead me on ? she does'nt want to hurt me ?

Personally it's not good for you or the relationship between you 2 if you just keep waiting on her to say the right things to you.

You need to tell her how you feel, que sera sera.

She texted you back, that was her response. You're the man, you're supposed to be assertive. Contact her. Ask her out. Tell her how you feel. Do something, anything, except sit around passively. Be the man.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

Sounds like to me she was under the impression that you were just friends and everything was fine that way. The book of poetry tell her a different story. She realizes what your real intent was and she doesn't want that kind of relationship with you....you pushed for it, now she's just gonna want nothing to do with you. But hey we won't know until you grow some and call her like the other poster said. Asking us is a waste of time.

Passive/Aggressive crap. Freakin' tell her. Don't sit around and whine because she can't read your mind.