+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Broke NC after a month

Broke NC after a month

Ok so last week my ex texted me "u doing ok?". I ignored it. Well yesterday she texted me again and said "Please answer me". I wasn't going to but something told me i should. Well replied "what do you want to know?" she then replied " I'm just having a hard time and wanted to hear from u and make sure ur doing good". So then I said "Sorry to hear that I'm doing fine", I probably should have stopped there but I Didn't. I then said " You made all this happen, all i wanted to do is give you a good life and you chose this...I can not fix this or make you better" How bad did I screw things up? I haven't heard back.

why did you break up? i wouldnt have sent that second part but you already did.... did she break up with you? HOw long were you dating

'

She broke up with me, we were together 4.5 years we were engaged and she was having mixed feelings about the marriage so she called everything off an broke up. She wanted to experience single life since she never really had a single life.

Nope your good bro she pissed off again and wont contact you for a long while.

Maybe not but you should be in the clear.

This time keep NC.

Wait a tick...you want to hear back? You want her back?

Why is she an ex again? Answer that one.
    Maybe there's no peace in this world, for us or for anyone else, I do not know. But I do know that, as long as we live, we must remain true to ourselves.

Quote Originally Posted by peepster View Post
    She broke up with me, we were together 4.5 years we were engaged and she was having mixed feelings about the marriage so she called everything off an broke up. She wanted to experience single life since she never really had a single life.
    How old is she?
    Maybe there's no peace in this world, for us or for anyone else, I do not know. But I do know that, as long as we live, we must remain true to ourselves.

she is 22 and i am 25

yeah shes young and confused... are you ready to get married?

4 years together? And ready to get married at 22....

So let me see 22-4 = 18?

Yeah she never did get to be single.

So here is the scenario:

You over come said issues.
    She then finds a friend or two that likes to party.
    You work late hours to support her, because she will need it.
    She parties and ends up getting crushed out at club by other dude.
    You get mad and divorced.
    You then cry and say what happened?

What happened is she said “I love you, however I want to party more than I love you. If you are still around when I’m done partying then maybe we can still have a future together”.

Read the indicators or end up a statistic.

There are young girls who are ready to get married, and then there are some that say they are but their actions do not line up.

Listen to what she is telling you.

as they say 40 is the new 20... My ex kept using the excuse "Im only 23." I personally think age has little bearing on if someone should be in a relationship.. however it doesnt matter what I think.. SHE thinks it does... same with your ex.. give her space...

Yeah I definatly was ready for marriage. And I defiantly hear you anturo that is something I think about everyday. I mean I gave her all the space she needed this last month didn't talk or see her at all. She is the one that intruded on my space. Why?

Quote Originally Posted by peepster View Post
    Why?
    Why he asks?

When you figure out why women do what they do please let me know we will be come rich together.

Haha that's funny but a very true statement

I don't think you screwed up. You were just truthful expressing your feelings on the matter. It's likely not what she wanted to hear from you, but like you had said, she made the choice.

If she regrets her decision, she should just tell you. She can't expect that you will chase after her endlessly.

Last night found out from a mutual friend that her and her parents are not getting along. Her parents don't agree with her decisions she is making. She is now thinking about moving out, however I know she won't be able to financially and mentally she has always been very close to her parents and would need them for support. Could that be a good thing for me or will that just continue her pushing herself from me if she is getting influenced from her parents?

Dude stop trying to "Rescue" her.

She has too much chaos going on in her life right now and you happen to be some of the problem

Your constant pressure on her at her age will only make life a living hell for you if you push her into a relationship with you.

Leave it alone or you will regret it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast