+ Follow This Topic

Thread: HELP, feeling heartbroken. Please read! ): High school love

HELP, feeling heartbroken. Please read! ): High school love

Hi people, my story is a bit long but can you please please read it because I'm not feeling well now thank you!!

Okay, so I'm 15 and there's this girl I've liked for ages, 6 months. I'm sure that she (used to?) like me at some stage. There was a heap of emotional stages for all this time but I will just talk about what's happened recently. At the start of the the school year, she was blushing whenever I was around. Whenever I walked by her she was always red. And when I got this school award thingy she was so red and smiling. But the problem is, when she blushes and goes red, she never looks at me. Nor did she ever start a conversation with me EVER, since the start of the year. But I could see that she was deeply attracted. It sounds crazy and unusual I know. The times I got enough confidence to say something to her, I could see that she was smiling and all, and I could tell by the way she was biting her nails that she was attracted. But, she would just reply and say hello to me, and nothing more. I got the impression that she liked me, but didn't want to talk to me. Valentines day came, and the day before that someone set up some status about me and her on facebook, and she commented and was like "EWWW, HE"S A CREEP". I think she didn't mean for me to see it though. I honestly didn't believe she was being genuine, and afterwards I had a conversation with her and it seemed like she cared about me being offended. (I really had done nothing creepy) I thought she might've said that because she was afraid of a bad reputation, her being with me, which made me think maybe that's why she won't talk to me. So after a few more days, I felt like I should move on, and forget about her until/if she does something assertive to me (was unsure if she really thought I was creepy). This was also because I said hi to her on facebook and she just flat out ignored me. But a few more days came and she started giving me more attention. I could see that her face was no longer happy and she looked slightly annoyed. She said something like, "your getting the ____" (it's like chore, hard to explain). I think she may have been trying to get more attention, now that I was ignoring her. I was not feeling very energetic so I didn't say anything assertive to her either on that day, but I could've. But I also thought, I'll wait until she says something to me. But maybe, the reason she didn't say something to me because she was annoyed at me and trying to play the same game?? Anyways, a few more days past and then she started hanging out a lot with one of her guy friends, which my gut feeling tells me that he has a crush on her. I can't remember clearly, but I think at some point I felt regret and I couldn't stand ignoring her/trying to move on. Now she doesn't look at me at all, and her facial expression doesn't change at all when I'm around. What should I do? What if she could still like me? Today I couldn't do anything but feel this bad feeling in my heart, and I just couldn't get rid of it. What should I do?

dude you are only 15 and you didnt even date her.. how are you heartbroken? in a few days you wont even remember her name.

Holy Wall of Text!

Try paragraphs next time.

Best advice. You are 15 worry about your studies and leave the split tail alone.
    Maybe there's no peace in this world, for us or for anyone else, I do not know. But I do know that, as long as we live, we must remain true to ourselves.

You're feeling the same thing I did for a while now. Yeah, my crush ignored me and seemed annoyed at my attempts to talk to her.

She won't change her attitude towards me, and I think this would go the same for you.

In my opinion she seems manipulative and the way she's not open to you at all seems like she just wants to toy around with you, and now she's ignoring you because she's bored with you and is annoyed because you still have some attraction to her.

If you want a real girlfriend, not one of those 1 week stands that mean nothing, I'd say just try and forget about this girl. Think about other things. Try to think badly of her, if you agree that she has sort of a crappy attitude, think about that.
    If you are attracted to what she looks like, try and look for the flaws when you try and glimpse at her. The way she ignores you and blocks you, is unfortunately, not easily changeable. Trust me, I've tried for 3-4 years hoping that she'll change her mind. She didn't, and I finally had to say to myself "Eh, I'm not gonna bother with her any more".