+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: when to give up ?

Quote Originally Posted by lessthankeevin View Post
    Let her try to start the conversation, regardless if she's busy or not, lets she if she even gives a ****. Forget her housemates, don't go asking around it seems needing. A couple texts here and there are cool, but make sure you're not the only one initiating it. Try to lay low for a while unless she initiates something. You've got 6 other girls supposedly who you can fill your time with, just roll with that for now.

What's your relationship with this girl even? Do you know her well, or is she new?
    well i didnt just go about asking. it was part of a conversation with my friend or anything out of the ordinary.it was just like how is so and so? i havent heard much from her lately. relationship with the girl is know her for a few months,hung out with her for a bit hooked up twice. I rarely text or talk to her and none of the texting is small talk so ya. Also i have been spending my time keeping busy with myself,school and friends.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maple1714 View Post
    She might like you as a friend...and also like the attention you are giving her by your random texts...but she is not into you. Just forget it. The timing isn't right it seems. Everyone likes attention...so she is prob. stringing you along just for that and nothing else. When 2 people are really into each other...there are few questions. It just happens. When you find yourself having to put in a lot of effort in the beginning...the feelings/attraction just probably isn't there. Maybe you guys can be friends and one day get together. You probably like her the best out of all the other girls you are talking to b/c is not making herself very available. Just move on.
    I really honestly havent been giving her much attention. Ive asked her to hang out on occasion.

so any other ideas? i talked to her and i was surprised she actually responded with more than a sentence and more than one response but i still have no idea where i stand with her or if i should still pursue her along with others?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12