+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Tired

Tired

Thanks for the replays last time they really helped me.

As I said before am 19 year old guy that was in love but got dumped two times by the same girl.

I'm trying to get over it but I cant help imagining her all over the place and remembering her face whenever I listen to a song that reminds me of her. I have been crying a lot lately. I just found out and tested my blood pressure and it seems I have hypertension(high blood pressure due to stress) or something like that. What doctor said is that its high for my age. And I'm becoming bald.

Please help me get over it I can't seem to be able to do it by myself and I please don't tell me just get another girl am not that kind of person.
    Last edited by Saud; 11-03-11 at 06:28 PM.

Dude,

Nothing anyone says is going to stop you feeling the way you feel. I feel the same, I have just been 'dumped' after 7 years (since I was 17) by my fiance 2 months after buying a new house with her... It feels a little better now almost 6 weeks down the line but I still feel anxiety all of the time, and thinking about them with other people just makes it worse.

Its going to feel bad for a long time, try your best to go out and try to mingle with others, you dont have to sleep with them or anything, just chatting to others who know nothing about you helps I find, maybe try and score a few numbers for when you feel ready to see other people!

Im in no position to give relationship advice following what just happened to me, I have no idea whats going on or why it happened still! Just try and do things to put it to the back of your mind, well as far back as possible and just realise that time heals all wounds. Maybe shes just as confused as you, who knows what the future holds.....

Chip up..

Thanks.

Sorry for your loss. Its just that she was my first and I have a lot of feelings for her. I was never interested in relationships but she was different. Goodluck man.

I'm not the kind that takes numbers or flirts or whatever and didn't sleep with her I'm a Muslim and she is too. I was hoping to marry her after I get a job well that blew up. Well as they say better now than never eh?

Thanks for the replay.