+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How Do I pick Up Girls

How Do I pick Up Girls

How Do I pick Up Girls

I believe this is the question that is asked by all men at some point or another. “How do I Pick Up Girls” For some it comes natural as if it were magic. The reason being is most of the guys that make it look simple learned the technique of socializing at an early age. Perhaps they picked it up in school, hanging around friends, or even a role model. But for some of you, early in your development stages decided you were going to by one. Whether it had something to do with you being shy or maybe you just lack the courage to make new friends. Whatever the case, know that this all can change. I know this can sound frightening and down right scary, but with a bit of practice and persistence you to can learn how to pick up girls. Picking up girls is a learnable skill just like anything else.
    Below is a quick 10 step process you can adopt to help you get started.

Well Groomed - Guys, If you want to attract girls you need to play your part and be well groomed. You wouldn’t talk to a girl that smelled like cheese would you? So what make you think she will.

Dress Better - Stop with the dirty shoes and the baggy tee’s or the un-ironed jeans. Girls like a well put together guy. They don’t want to bother fixing you up. Plus, they’ll take notice to your sense of good style right away.

Work-out - If your looking for the extra confidence booster. Look no further. Working out will help boost your confidence level through the roof. If you think I’m kidding, Give it a go. You’ll see what I’m talking about.

Your location - When going to the club, bar, or your favorite spot, make sure and arrive early. You need to own your own piece of real estate. Be it a VIP Table, booth, or even just a spot next to the bar. Claim your stake early and you’ll always have your “safe spot” to come back to. Also you need to be able to spot what your looking for.

It’s time to see and be seen - Let’s face it guys, if your just going to stand or sit their all night, how in the world do you expect any girl to notice you. You’ve marked your territory, now take a stroll around the bar, dance floor, whatever. You need to keep your eyes open for what your looking for and also who’s looking at you.

Its time to make your move - Now that you’ve had your chance to actually walk and take inventory of the girls you want. It’s time to make your move. Theirs never going to be a right time. Be bold and just approach her. Say Hi and see were it goes from their. Your goal here should be to find out if she interested in you., if not, don’t waste your time and move on to the next one.

Keep Her Wondering - Don’t tell her your whole life story in one 10 minute seating. Keep her in suspense. The more she wonders about you, the longer you stay inside her head.

Play hard to get - This by far is what most all girls do. They like to play hard to get. Why not reverse the role’s here and make yourself hard to get. If your out at the club, excuse yourself for a while and go back to your piece of real estate. Girls hate this, because now there thinking, “what’s wrong with me. He must of noticed something wasn’t right about me.” This will make her more vulnerable to you, thus making it easier for you to score.

Always look for the right sign - If while in conversation she seems to act bored or keeps giving you excuses, such as I need to find my friends, It’s time to let her go. Don’t waste your time on someone that isn’t interested in you. Just get up and walk away.

Have fun - Understand you will not always get the girl. It’s not your fault. She might already have a boyfriend, or it’s possible your not her type. Whatever the reason, don’t take it personal. Have a good laugh and go for the next. Remember this is suppose to be FUN.

Not bad at all
    To be or not to be?

Is that the question?

Nice one man! Its all correct too
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Read my mistakes/successes before you make your own...

http://asinglemansdiary.blogspot.com/