+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is this wrong

Is this wrong

I feel wrong and dirty, but just to cut it short, I honestly feel attracted to disfigured men, like emotionally, physically, sexually, just all around attraction. I just can't describe it but... I like disfigured guys, with scars and burns and deformities, I guess I find it sexy? But it's also like a caring, acceptance, nurturing thing. I'm a absolutely normal, 5'7" 115Ib young lady, I've never had problems with relationships, I've only dated 'regular' guys, I don't know where this comes from, I often watch the documentaries on tv about disfigured people and I hate to say I enjoy them, but I do, like I'm just so much more enticed by men like that than normal, fit guys. It always makes me sad when people say "Oh guys with scars and deformities will never find love, no one could love them" and I'm just like ugghhhh, I'd love them and not just in a 'oh im sorry way' but have an actual attraction, I can see the beauty on the outside I wish I could meet some of them and talk to them. I feel so weird.

Bo is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Are you sure it's actually real attraction or is it the 'i want to save him and be the love of his life syndrome?'

Sometimes girls like guys who are ****ed up, emotionally, etc. Because they feel like they are going to be the guy's savior. his everything. And everyone lives happily ever after. It's a fairy tale, are you sure it's not one of those things?
    "Sometimes the best way to throw a punch is to take a step back"~Morgan freeman

Haha, I would say it's actually a real attraction, like I said I find the scars and marks kind of sexy, kind of manly, it's more attractive to me than some pretty boy, I don't necessarily want some emotionally ****ed up guy. I don't really want to say I have 'fetish' for it but yeah, I hate to make guys like this look like objects of sex to me or seem any different from anyone else. It's just kind of like if a guy likes blonde, tan girls instead of pale, redheads, it's just this is what I like? I don't know :\

Why would it be dirty? Some women are attracted to bald men, or over weight men......so what's the big deal?

Oh that is true smackie, I did have a friend like me and we were all quite surprised when she introduced us to her 300+Ib new boyfriend who was also incredibly hairy >_> but we all learned to except her, I guess my thoughts kind of got to me. People are people, love is love. Ha, okay I feel not so weird anymore

Everyone is attracted to different things. However, remember that physical appearance is only the first step in liking someone, no matter what he or she looks like. It is the person's personality, shared interests, etc. that really allow love to grow between two people.

Good luck.
    Brought to you by Dating With Devon!

I do believe that if we were all attracted to the same type of people, life would be pretty boring.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I like a well-placed scar, too. They add character to a face. I don't THINK I'm weird, but who knows? Maybe I am.

I'm not so big on the deformities, though.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?