+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Anyone Help me please!!

Anyone Help me please!!

Recently, i met this girl through an online game, after a while we agreed to meet. On that night, we watched movie and drink wine and party throughout the night~~. Then we french kissed, but i asked to stop after a while.. and she wanted to go home immediately after that. Then the next day, we discussed about our date, and she said i stop the kiss because don't like her kiss and that's why she wanted to go home. But that wasn't the case, i like her kiss but as we were drinking wine, our mouth were very dry. I apologised to her many many times, but she doesn't seem to accept it. Now, i am in an awkward situation, i don't know what to do, i want to date her out again.

Tell her you'll make it up to her by bringing her out to a nice place for dinner or something?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Read my mistakes/successes before you make your own...

http://asinglemansdiary.blogspot.com/

Alright i try, but i am on a tight budget right now =( . Any other suggestion? =)

well u can try to get some flowers, gifts or cards to her and let her know you wanna date her badly. if it doesn't work, u should really ask her whether she wants to date you and is she trying to avoid you.