Well guys on wednesday I'm meeting up with a friend of 8 years or so for a coffee and its been a week since I really started to like them. I have been really good friends with this girl and she knows about my breakup with the previous gf I had and everything and we have alot in common where we both can't find the right person that were looking for but we both share the same features that we would want in our partner. It has been 8 years of good friends similar to being like a bro n sis where I tell her my love problems and she tells me hers but I want to swap things around and make her interested in me because she's an awesome girl so I asked to meet her and buy her a coffee so she said yes during her college break ( we go to the same college together) so we planned it on wednesday.

Now what I want to ask you guys is what should I talk about when I see her? What sort of conversations can I start with her to take it to the next level? because if I ask her out and she says yes I'll be hands down the happiest guy on earth because of how great she really is.