+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is she a virgin or not?

Your flag is Benin, isn't it?

Are there a lot of virgins in Benin who jump right into bed with fellows who just happen to be passing through town?

And she has a boyfriend? But she preferred that you take her virginity?

Wow! I gotta buy me a ticket to Porto-Novo, like, right now.

Tell me, did she sell you a bridge in New York, too? I'll bet she did, didn't she?

Fellow-me-lad, if she was bleeding it was because of vaginal lesions caused by some gawdawful STD-- probably Black Syphilis. Girls in the virgin-who-sleeps-with-everyone trade tend to have that particular disease.

If that's the case, you're out of luck, because condoms can't prevent you catching it, and there's no cure, except castration.
    When in trouble,
    Or in doubt,
    Run in circles,
    Scream and shout.

Quote Originally Posted by chump4u View Post
    Your flag is Benin, isn't it?

Are there a lot of virgins in Benin who jump right into bed with fellows who just happen to be passing through town?

And she has a boyfriend? But she preferred that you take her virginity?

Wow! I gotta buy me a ticket to Porto-Novo, like, right now.

Tell me, did she sell you a bridge in New York, too? I'll bet she did, didn't she?

Fellow-me-lad, if she was bleeding it was because of vaginal lesions caused by some gawdawful STD-- probably Black Syphilis. Girls in the virgin-who-sleeps-with-everyone trade tend to have that particular disease.

If that's the case, you're out of luck, because condoms can't prevent you catching it, and there's no cure, except castration.
    Ouch, is she a slut, WTF had bf and have sex with different guys are two different things? Oh :-O

no. I am not from Benin, i chose the flag randomly. And she was not having any disease either..

Quote Originally Posted by The Restlis View Post
    It just never occured to me that your people would bring this up
    May I ask what you mean by your people? It sounds to me like she was on her period.

Lol....she was not a virgin!....when i was a virgin oh my gosh it took my ex almost three days trying to get his u know what inside me...i was in pain as he tried for three days...my ex was the best i think bc another guy wouldnt be so patient lol...dont get me wrong some girls it takes them minutes to lose their virginity...it depends u know of the guy...etc...and i bleed not that much but i bleed and it hurttttssss so much after to pee...and doing it again after the first time it hurts again and its not a pain u can ignore...trust me it hurts and im pretty sure any girl will say it or will let u know...and it hurt me until the 5th time...every time the pain was less and less...honestly i didnt enjoy sex for almost 3 weeks...i did enjoy the foreplay, the fact that me and my ex were in love....but during that time if my ex didnt ask for sex i would have been okay with it bc i wasnt into it yet...after the 3 weeks of doing it every day bc he wanted me to get use to it...yeah i enjoy it and felt orgasms and learn to love sex ....when ur a virgin everything is so new to you...for years it was sooooo hard for me to sleep with another man...the idea of getting naked infront of a new man was scary for me...i didnt get naked with the lights on for like a month..( depends of the girl and circunstances of the girl of course) ...sometimes i bleed like crazyyyyy like a lot of blood during sex...when i have my period lol...sorry, i mean really...if a guy asked me....thats a lot of blood! Were u a virgin?...bc im so smart...i might say yes i am!...especially if the guy seems clueless and if i havent have sex for a while and my period happend to come...lol i hope that helps!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12