+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How much is too much?

How much is too much?

So, we've all been on the first date. Do you prefer to just do the hug good-bye, the hug and kiss, or go up for "coffee"

I prefer to do the hug and kiss on the first night, but generally don't object if she is interested in doing more.

I think it's best not to kiss on the first date. If you go in for the kiss and she doesn't want to, you just messed things up for yourself. On the other hand, if she does want you to kiss her and you don't, you are creating more attraction and expectation.

Maybe I'm old now but I wouldn't initiate a kiss on the first date.

Ric is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Or you just try to read some signals and body language to see what the particular girl wants. Usually it ain't that hard to read.

Always kiss on the first date, even if its a short kiss at the very end. Even if the girls not into u, she'll most likely kiss u anyway rather than reject u coldly by pulling away.

Always kiss on the first date, even if its a short kiss at the very end. Even if the girls not into u, she'll most likely kiss u anyway rather than reject u coldly by pulling away.

Bo is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by cheeky&sexy View Post
    Huh? I'm sorry but if i don't want to kiss a guy there's no way in hell i'm going to.
    "Sometimes the best way to throw a punch is to take a step back"~Morgan freeman

it depends on whether I like the guy or not... if I'm into him then I'd like him to kiss me, but if not then no way... it depends on the guy and situation really

Why kiss a girl if she's not into it anyways? I've found that it's better to not kiss right away. Honestly, I've been there and it only creates feelings that shouldn't have been there (especially coming from the girl). Things get more intense, fall apart, and make you wonder what the hell you ever saw in her when you look back. I'm a slow mover now, but to each his own I guess.

A kiss on the first date never happens when you say good bye. If it happens, it happens in the middle of the date.
    To be or not to be?

Is that the question?

For me a kiss good night on a first date is the perfect way to end a great date. If your dating and your first kiss was.spectacular on both ends it always leads to a better second date .