+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I need HELP

I need HELP

Hey everyone,

First of all, thanks for taking the time to read through someone else's "problem" and for trying to help out.

I'll try and make the story as complete as possible...

Round about November/ December of 2010 I came into contact with this girl. I'd known who she was for years, but had never really talked to her. Me and her work in the same place (yeah workplace relationships bla bla I know :p). After a while it became obvious she really liked me at least. She'd contact me quite alot in real life as well as social networking etc and send flirty messages. I went along with it, but must admit I was being a bit careful not to end up being "the friend", seeing I figured I didn't really have a chance with her (out of my league or so I thought, insecure). Nevertheless I fell really badly in love with her. I also knew she had alot of "guy friends" which also made me be a bit careful. She was posting and telling a few people she was "in love". After a while of really cool contact there was another work outing sorta thing. She invited me over to her place (there were gonna be others too) before the outing and we'd all leave to go there after, but I couldn't make it. When I got to the place the party was at, it seemed she was trying to grab my attention. She'd tell the other people there they should go out with us after because "me and her" were going as well. I never said I was gonna go out after, but seeing this as an obvious invitation, I did. Outside, I was joking around acting like I was gonna tell something pretty embarrasing I knew about her (which she'd told me a few weeks earlier for no apparent reason), to other people that were there. Just joking around with her ofcourse, and she said that if I did that I'd lose "it". We went with a group to some bar, and by the time almost everyone had left (except me and her), she asked me if "I was gonna kiss her", which I did (for quite a while :p). Now here's the thing, I knew by this time she was pretty drunk, but seeing she came across as talking normally, came across as "knowing what she was doing", I kissed her anyway.

Back at work, she didn't start about it. I noticed the day after she posted she "didn't remember anything from the night before". She stayed for hours after I'd left ( I offered to take her home but she wanted to stay and I HAD to go). When I brought it up in person, she said she didn't remember kissing me and it ended pretty badly (I was pretty noticably pissed off cause I was pretty disappointed). We didn't talk for like a month, in which I realised I REALLY, REALLY missed her. I found out later she'd told a friend of hers she was in love with me. The forgetting about kissing situation ****ed everything up, and we haven't talked since and I just found out that she's now dating someone else. Am I really this hopeless? Do I explain everything to her when I get the chance? I have an inclination that she she might still care, but it's a bit of an asshole thing to do seeing she's now dating someone? We had something really good, felt like I'd known her for years and I know she felt the same at least, back then.

Thanks for reading...

You fu cked up. So she has moved on....telling her anything well it's too late for that. Seriously if there was such a connection there wouldn't be any of this BS so you are making this into something that wasn't.