+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What can I do?

What can I do?

why is it that when my boyfriend and I haven't had relations in 2 days he gets angry with me?

this happens quite often. he says that sex doesn't matter to him yet in the first 6 months of dating it was happening every time we saw each other. but now it happens maybe twice a week and he constantly complains about it and tries to make me feel guilty saying that I don't want to spend time with him anymore. I don't know what to do. I need a guy's advice

Well, that's not something one should get angry over but I would definitely be worried if a girl suddenly didn't wan't as much sex as before. Maybe he feels that you are loosing interest.

I dealt with a guy like this. Is there a reason you stopped wanting sex a lot? Are either of you busier than usual? Did you have a pregnancy scare recently? Has he done something recently to break your trust? (All those things played into me wanting sex less) Maybe you should sit him down and talk about it? Or maybe get yourself riled up right before you see him to hang out and just pounce on him. Do something new and sexy every once in awhile that you planned. If you show him that you /do/ want him, it might help.
    Just be careful of this trap: My ex would complain that I never wanted sex, then I'd give him sex and he'd say that I just did it because he wanted me to, not because I wanted it.

Okay, so you don't want to have sex with him, and you wonder why he want's to spend your anniversary with another girl?

Quote Originally Posted by BackUpOrGetStng View Post
    Okay, so you don't want to have sex with him, and you wonder why he want's to spend your anniversary with another girl?
    Was thinking the same thing

Quote Originally Posted by sadybug View Post
    so my boyfriend and i will be together 11 months on thursday. a few days ago he told me that a mutual friend of ours wanted him and her to hang out just the two of them. this morning he didn't want to take me to school so he could sit at home and text her all day. and later this afternoon he told me that she wants to hang out with him thursday(our anniversary) while i'm at school. as many girlfriends would be in my position PISSED! i can't believe he had the balls to ask me such a thing. and he expects me to be ok with it. idk what to do. i thought about letting them hang out just to see if he'd tell me if anything happened because he's had a few **** ups in the past but told me about them. someone help me!! i'm desperate for anwers!!

Thanks for reading,
    Sadybug
    For those of you who missed it.
    Maybe there's no peace in this world, for us or for anyone else, I do not know. But I do know that, as long as we live, we must remain true to ourselves.