+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What a man wants

What a man wants

Hey

So obviously all guys a different in what they want in the bedroom but can you give me a few pointers on what makes a girl stand out to you? What makes it amazing?

Thanks

Besides the obvious physical attractiveness, I like a girl who initiates a lot. Someone who wants to see me everyday. I like it when a girl doesn't drink nor smoke nor sleep around. Someone who is kind and thoughtful. Someone who knows how to flirt back with me. Someone who is witty yet have her blonde moments. Someone who can take a joke and not get offended. Someone who doesn't stress out even if she hits rock bottom. Someone who isn't afraid to speak her mind. Someone who can talk with me about everything. Someone who is spontaneous. Someone who shares similar outdoor interests. Someone who isn't materialistic. Someone who enjoy my company and doesn't care what we do for the evening. That would be my dream girl if she has all those qualities.

Me
    1. She initiates it. Most of the time it's me. So she initiating is a big turn on because then I know for sure she's craving for it and not just trying to please me.
    2. Some dirty talk before sex always helps
    3. She wanting to try different positions!
    4. Doing it in the kitchen, the bathroom, on the couch, everywhere haha.
    5. Seeing her enjoy and making sounds.

A big turn off for me is when she's quiet as a silent night. Sometimes makes me wonder if she really wanted it in the first place. My sex drive is very strong but I will never 'rape' her! And no smoking please. I don't smoke and hate the smell of it. Unlikely to kiss her if she smokes.

That's me lol

Other than sex this Persian girl I wrote about on another thread is like my dream girl. She is nice, never rude to anyone. She's honest and appreciates honesty and doesn't like dishonesty not even harmless lies, not even if it's just a joke. She's very caring, feels bad when I'm upset or feeling down. Notices the little things I do. I admire and respect her. And of course she's beautiful like a fairy. Has a sense of wonder like a little girl gets excited even over little things. But also has great maturity. And above everything else I love her. Shame the feeling's not mutual.

Oral sex
    Anal
    Talking dirty
    Masturbating in front of me
    Jumping in the shower with me
    Outdoors sex
    Initiating

well guys the reason i don't initiate is because i'm afraid he'll be like yeah in a bit or i'll just finish watching tv and then we can go for it, i know because this has happened to me but if he wants to do it i don't have time to say no, his already on top telling me to take my pants off.

I have done it in the car with him which was amazing but i'm too nervous to just jump in the shower with him cause i wouldn't know what to do??

I do oral a lot and swallow i mite add i mean when its my time of the month he gets it everyday sometimes twice a day but then in two weeks since then he has only gone down on me once, cause i have to be shaved down stairs for him to do it but even when i am he doesn't do it for long, or he'll do it once and thats him sorted for a week. I mean do guys not like doing?? I've told him that i want it and he just says that i have to be bald down there. Its so frustrating cause its way better than sex and i'd love it more than once every two week.

Also weird question but do you guys like being incontrol or do you like it when your woman takes over and just starts going for it, cause my bf sometimes likes me to just lay there and take it cause its easier for him but to me it feels like rape lol.

Sorry heaps of questions but hopefully i've given you some insite as well.

MrE is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    What stands out is an adventurous girl. Someone who actually seems genuinely interested - a guy doesn't wanna feel like a necrophiliac (to the girls that just lay there like a stiff board - BOOOOOOOOOORING!). A girl that can change it up, surprise him, make his head spin and cause him to recall last nights event in his head all day long.

So theyre all saying.. be a nasty whore lol.
    The way I see it anal for anal -_- screw guys saying that place is sacred.

MrE is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodtippedrose View Post
    So theyre all saying.. be a nasty whore lol.
    The way I see it anal for anal -_- screw guys saying that place is sacred.
    Exactly. At least whores are adventurous! Most guys I know aren't about the whole anal thing. Anyways, sex gets boring if its the same ol' routine every time. Just be exciting, not a damn drone.
    Last edited by MrE; 01-04-11 at 01:03 PM.

Girls who start the party will get a very happy climax from us men. So make sure you initiate it all and we will finish the party with a bang!
    To be or not to be?

Is that the question?

Quote Originally Posted by MrE View Post
    Most guys I know aren't about the whole anal thing.
    Dont knock it till you've tried it!

I don't do anal by the way.