+ Follow This Topic

Thread: me

me

i am nothing but dust and dirt, my bones are burnt charred twigs,my eyes empty and dead,my skin is full of holes from pain,my soul lies dead on the floor beside me.

That's pretty depressing.
    Make yourself happy and don't focus on making your lover happy. Your lover will be happy to see you happy. Allow them to make them-self happy so you can be happy seeing them happy. If they are not happy seeing you happy, or you are not happy seeing them happy, then it's time to leave each other and find that happiness elsewhere. Life is too short to bother with any other emotion for longer than absolutely necessary.
    -Shela Aetherius

its how i feel i am

perhaps its a depression forum i need.....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] There is light at the end of the tunnel ................you just have to walk towards it.

I don't know if forums are what you need at all, honestly.

You could probably benefit from some time outside, enjoying the beauty of nature. I know it helps me to be reminded that the world is vast and full of possibilities. There are over 6 billion residents of this planet and I believe there is someone for everyone. Maybe even multiple someones for everyone, just to make sure that one of your soul mates lives near you.

I'm bipolar, and when I get depressed I force myself to snap out of it by engaging in something I enjoy. I don't feel like it, actually depression makes me very lethargic and apathetic, but I force myself to go outside and walk around, talk to people, make a new friend... and it always works to make me feel a bit better. It gets me through it so I can move on and live the rest of my life.

Maybe some of this could work for you :-)
    Make yourself happy and don't focus on making your lover happy. Your lover will be happy to see you happy. Allow them to make them-self happy so you can be happy seeing them happy. If they are not happy seeing you happy, or you are not happy seeing them happy, then it's time to leave each other and find that happiness elsewhere. Life is too short to bother with any other emotion for longer than absolutely necessary.
    -Shela Aetherius

My soulmates gone and there is no way i can get her back ever..... every thing i look at every thing i taste or smell is just dust. i dont eat or sleep well i have nightmares. i am clinicly depressed to 200mg of sertraline and its only just keeping me level and thats not good....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] There is light at the end of the tunnel ................you just have to walk towards it.

good good I know it helps

i want to die

No, everyone might feel that after break up for some period but your live is precious, remember your mom would hurt to see you like that :-).

my mother died ten years ago and my dad died when i was 22 in 1991.....life might seem precious but its not