+ Follow This Topic
Page 9 of 112 FirstFirst ... 78910111959109 ... LastLast

Thread: Post here instead of contacting your ex!

There's really nothing real about you, that's why you seek for the truth.

Please stop hanging out at the places I like hanging out at. I really don't want to see you, and it sucks that I can't go to make hangouts because I think you are going to be there.

Quit playing games, you want me, you don't want me, I just want a commitment or to move on. Please stop calling me and telling me you just need time and we'll be together. . .I'm a person too, and my emotions are just as fragile as yours.

I don't know why you have to do this to me all the *bad word* time. You know within a week we'll be back together and you'll be saying you didn't mean any of it and i'll be crying and we'll be cuddling.
    You just like to know i'm sat here worrying, crying and hurting because you're the one in control. YET AGAIN.

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Btw..thanks so much for starting this thread. Best idea ever.

How dare you go out for coffee with me after you told me you need space, and then tell me how much you want to be with me. Don't tell me to wait, I'm not a puppy on a leash, and lastly, WHY THE HELL DID YOU KISS ME if you aren't going to call for 4 days?

Space means on your own ffs, dragging me with you is just hurting me. I can't wait forever, and you can't kiss me goodbye if we're not together. Make upi your mind.

you look like crap

i miss u so much...i cant stop crying over u...i just wish i could make these feelings go away...im just broken

I'm human too! I have good and bad day's like everyone else! Grow up. Your a 46 year old woman and being FWB's is tacky. You left this relationship wide open and in the meantime I feel like s*** and you just tralalalalalalala around. It's not all about you and you feeling like a little Princess!!

Words escape me, but the memories keep haunting me. I can't sleep, I can't eat and I can't think without something related to you popping in. Things were just fine the way they were. I don't understand how you can talk about wanting and seeing a future for us and us having kids then deciding you didn't know. You claim its not because you want to date someone else or even be single. What the hell is it then? I'm mad at myself for not having the will power to not call or text you. I'm even more mad at myself for losing it when I do break down. I know you...and I know you'll regret this decision. I wish I could just switch off my love, admiration and affection for you. Unfortunately the more I try, the harder it gets. I wish you were a complete a** so that I could hate you. But you aren't. You were my best friend and we had so many good memories together. Why can't you just realize what a fool you're being....... we could have had it all......

I am so out of your class, I own a house, a car, have a career, and was willing to give you a part of it all. Instead you continue to play games with me and make me think you're coming back, but little do you realize I'm just starting to resent you and your bullshit.

Take your rental house, your leased car, your part-time job, and your useless diploma and take that tight little body of yours and go **** yourself.

I'm so sick of this bullshit. . .

I miss you with my everything, but I know this time its better for us to seperate and live our seperate lives. Too bad I couldn't get a quicky in first (sorry guys this thread was getting a little depressing, thought I'd lighten it up some)

Argh. Girls everywhere. They're talking to me, I'm talking to them, and I can't stop thinking about you. I hate that I am still in love with you

I feel as though I will always love you, but from what I hear,ur slowly becoming cold. Dont let that happen, I still want the best for you, even if we aren't together. We were so happy at one time- I want that back so bad. Please realize that we belong together, eventually

You will never change and I will never change what you asked me to. I wish I could get over you soon. I am trying but it's just not happening. I sometimes really wonder why the hell do I keep loving you when I clearly don't mean much to you anymore.

Page 9 of 112 FirstFirst ... 78910111959109 ... LastLast