So here I am, new from today!

I just wanted to give you my short story.. my boyfriend of 1 year broke up with me, all of a sudden, when everything was going perfectly well. His ex-girlfriend of 10 years called him on his birthday, God only knows what she told him, but he forgot every single plan we had made together, everything he felt, his hapiness, everything we shared... and he went back to her. One day it's all good, the following day, he's not the same person, all in his thoughts & then he leaves...

It's been two months now and I'm alot better but it's hard to understand why he did this... when everything was perfect and we were happy.

I decided to join here because whenever I was home with nothing to do, I was on Facebook looking through his stuff... Plus I have his password and I don't want to be tempted to log on & make some nasty discoveries of his hapiness.

So I'm here and everytime I might be tempted, I'll come here instead and maybe help some others in my situation.. At least do something useful that will not hurt me..

See you around
M.