+ Follow This Topic

Thread: One sided relationship , should i get out?

One sided relationship , should i get out?

Been seeng my girl 2 yrs & luv her to bits but if i don't txt her or phone her i don't think i would hear off her in the week . we live a cpl of hours away and i normally spend 3 nights with her & we go away alot & have good times most of the time were together , confused!

There isnt alot of information for us to determine whether it is a bad relationship or not. Everything you have mentioned so far it sounds okay!
    Maybe she just likes to know that you will call her? Sounds bad, but i always wait to hear from my partner.. Just shows that they want to actually call you instead of bugging them to talk. I dont know, it may be just something i do..lol
    You have all the weapons you need... Now fight!

Thnx for your reply , i'm never on her case but do show her affection , she's been in abusive relationships in the past & i know some women like to be kept on their toes but i give her the utmost respect . I went thru a painfull divorce prior to meeting her but got my life on track again big time so maybe just some insecurities creeping in . I just hate that hanging in the balance feeling when i don't hear from her . I did bring my feelings up the other week & she said she's so busy with her bussiness in the week but cummon how long to make a call or txt! life's otherwise good , i don't mope about it , just don't wanna be taken for granted myself , just go with the flow eh!