+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Any girls can help me?

Any girls can help me?

alright so im friendly witht a girl and we didnt talk for almost a month or so and i thought i sort of had feelings for her so i texted her sunday night (this sunday) and i said "_____ i miss you " and she texted back and said i miss you too yadda yadda then she said how should i wear my hair so i told her it looks relaly pretty straihgt and then she was like thank you etc and then she said i want to try curling it so i told her to and i said take a pic and show me but it was late so she prob fell asleep.. so the next morning she texts me first and says that she didnt curl it and we texted basically both our ways to school on the bus and at one point we ran out of things to talk about so shes like my bus just got at the school.. so i see her after 2nd period and shes all over me and wants me to walk her to class so i did and then she randomly texts me during the day and shes like what class are you in so i said and then she said what shes in and then we saw each other before the last period of the day and we walked around the whole school together and she kept saying "umm" the whole time all nervous and everything then i went with her to her class and she walks in and puts her bag down then walks back out to talk to me again and tells me to stay for the period but i couldnt so then she randomly texts me during the period and she asks me if i went to class or not so i said yeah and then she didnt text back.

we didnt talk the rest of that day then i texted her first the next morning and she was totally different and she did walk with me early in the day and i took her to class but at the end of the day she didnt show up to walk with me so then again for the rest of the day we didnt talk.

today was pretty much a complete repeat of yesterday except i didnt text her first in the morning and we didnt even talk so what the hell was that with her why was she randomly all over me then is now giving me a cold shoulder

lol. So much detail.

Why don't you just call/text her? Maybe she's also confused about why you're not talking.

SLOW DOWN. awww this is so cute.

Just relax and spend abit more time with her, see how everything unfolds.