+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help

I saw the bruises, Male fist shaped face bruises. Male hand bruises on her arm. I would hope that its true. Otherwise it's just another lie on top of the pile

I'm totally surprised, you even accepted all the BS she's has been throwing at you. I think a relationship with her is a VERY bad ideea for you. If I were you I'd cut all my contact with her ever again. She used you, alot in my opinion. For your sake, go away from his woman, that's what I'd do.
    Be strong, friend.

even if shes being truthful... shes bad news dude.. stay away she sounds like she has the ability to hurt someone.. it may or may not be her fault but its still a fact.

Oh no doubt. Ive removed her from every part of my life except work. That one's tricky.

Hey there guys! So it's been a month. For a while we had found a balance at work. Now though the fight has begun. Any tips on how to come out of this with the least amount of damage?

yeah dont take what she does to heart.. let it slid off you

Good call, it's really hard to do though. She knows my pressure points

dont take it personally.. what she is doing has NOTHING to do with you, its the way SHE feels.. remember that and it wont bother you

Oh it has more to do with damage at work. I think shes gunna try to make that the battlefield.I've emotionally disassociated with her

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12