+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is she interested in something more ?

Is she interested in something more ?

Dear Ladies,
    I will very thankful if you could help me to understand a women mind

So, about two months ago I meat a nice girl (she is ~30) at some party...Since then we were "in touch" once in a while...
    Two days ago we went to another party together (as friends)...
    Now here starts an interesting part - she insisted to leave her car near my place and go to the party with my car, which is totally ok...We came back pretty late and she had to drive to her home outside city and then wake up early the next morning to go to work back to the city...Since we werae already near my home (and she also wanted glass of water before she is driving back) I suggested her to stay at my place...Of course, she was a little bit "reluctant" ("I am not sure, I have nothing to change, I didn't plan"...blah blah blah.. . I promised her that she will be "safe" and eventually she agreed to stay..
    When we went to sleep (it was pretty late already) - I grabbed my pillow and blanket and headed to sleep on the couch (and gave her my queen bad ) - she asked me to stay...I wasn't reluctant at all...
    Anyway, when we in bed - we talked a little bit..eventually I thought it will be "stupid" from my side if I will do nothing..right ?
    So I gently kissed her - she didn't resisted at all...I I kissed her again (she just told: "I didn't expect this to come", but didn't resist at all)...I didn't feel any resistance, but on the other hand I also didn't feel any "cooperation" from her side...So we cuddled a little bit and eventually went to sleep (nothing happened - just to be clear)...the next morning we also cuddled a little bit (nothing serious), ate quick breakfast and headed to our own businesses...No goodbye kiss, just "we will talk later" form her side...

It is already almost two days - we didn't talk since then, just exchanged several sms messages...
    Now, my question is - does this all mean anything ? I don't want to be "pushy" and call her...I think she has a clear idea that I am interested (and I am also a "nice" guy )....How should I act ? Is she interested in something more ? or this is "end of story" from her side ? May be I had to be more "man" the other night ?
    How should I act when (if) eventually we meet - I suppose we are still not a couple, on the other hand I think kissing and cuddling also mean something...or not ? I am confused...

Any comments and insight are more than welcome
    Thanks in advance to all !

Ignore her and let her make contact so as to not look needy. Take it from there. If she plays out like nothing happened then it's a bust....leave it alone.

I have to disagree. She may be thinking that since you didn't try to go further, you weren't interested, and it can be tough for a girl to take the initiative in that situation. I've you've been texting, I suggest you text her with a "Hey I liked seeing you, want to go out again sometime?" kinda message. Preferably when you're already in a text exchange.