+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Confused guy which needs help

Confused guy which needs help

Hi

There is a girl which became my crush a year ago and I screwed it up by never approaching her. I could tell that she was interested in me by looking at her face. She gave me many opportunities but I failed all and now when I look at her she becomes scared of me.

The thing is that I know that I failed and I have gotten over her. But everytime I see her in town or walk past her she gets scared and jumps like crazy. Even when I saw her with my friend in town, we looked at her and she totally flipped which made my friend think Wtf who is that girl and why is she acting so wierd around you.

I decided a long time ago that I would never approach her but she still gets scared everytime I see her. It kind of makes me feel sad because I liked her a lot and dont want her to freakout even though I cannot understand why. I wanted to talk to her but that would make things even more awkward.

Any clue or tip on why she is acting the way she does?

Maybe she acts like this because she feels rejected. Do you have her mobile number? or her e-mail? Maybe it would be easier for both to star writing in order to communicate.

She is literally frightened of you? Leave her alone.

If you just mean she acts skittish and anxious around you, I would still be inclined to let it be. You lost your opportunity and unless you are going to pursue her in the future, it would be better to just let the issue drop.

Did you ever make eye contact a little too long that it got weird. Or maybe one of your friends told her something about how you feel towards her and it freaked her out idk.